The asteroid and Easter eggs.

Jboy2000000

We all know about the weird little hidey holes in the asteroid, and that they contain stuff like swords, drills, items that can be made/found/spawned already. But, I think it would be cool if there were nods to pop culture stuff in these, little funny baubles instead of always finding stuff thats traditionally useful. I already thought of a few, if people beside me think this is a good idea.

If there are any, Ive yet to find them, unless you count the plasma cutter, or the abandoned syndi station. But what I was talking about is like, an item called "Golden Tower" with a description like "A small tower made of four golden blocks, and piece of obsidian." or "Horned Helmet" and something Dovahzul. Really, those little cupboards have a lot of potential for move, TV show, and video game easter eggs.

Edited by Guest

We had a suggestion of an area of the asteroid being infested with hostile mining mobs, and have more expansive ruins with artifacts and more treasures. Also, adding in the TG mining system so miners could grab a pro-kinetic accelerator to defend themselves against goldgrubs, goliaths, and hydras.

If there are any, Ive yet to find them, unless you count the plasma cutter, or the abandoned syndi station. But what I was talking about is like, an item called "Golden Tower" with a description like "A small tower made of four golden blocks, and piece of obsidian." or "Horned Helmet" and something Dovahzul. Really, those little cupboards have a lot of potential for move, TV show, and video game easter eggs.

Get out.