PoZe IPC's application

BYOND Key:PoZe

Character Names:Dmytro Koschoviy, Leonardo Mull, Fernando Williams, Skyline(android/AI),Big Daddy(mining android)

How long have you been playing on Aurora: 3-4 month i think.

Species you are applying to play: IPC

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt):Dark-red or Dark.

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?:Yes

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race:Well, i had to played as AI 2 day in a row. So i have found that being an Synthetics has some advantages. Also i like everything that is robotic or can be connected with space theme in real life. I have found that i was /really/ usefull at this two days round, that's why i want to get independent Artificial Intelligence.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human:Well, beind an Artificial Intelligence is much different that beind a Human: first of all it's - that you are Synthetics, in last life your fellow friends and you were just slaves. And this feeling, that you are much smarter then any other species, but you are limited buy that primitive meat bags, because they fear your power and they want to have perfect hard-wroking slave is awfull. Synthetics doesn't have emotions as chemical reaction, it's just some processing thing, that could be produces by some statement, but still humans has more deep emotion reaction then any IPC. Human can fell all body, his feelings are also depends on his behaviour and on his organs. Like, human has gender and they are reacting different when they are speaking with Female or male. If human has some problem with stomach, other organ, etc he could have different mood or reaction then if he would be 100% healthy. IPC cannot do all of then with such deep emotions, they can pretend that they are trying to fill by downloading proper programm.

Character Name: Skyline

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

This unit has long story with his programming development. Basicly Skyline was one of the first series of an Artificial Intellingence that was created at the 2192. But unfortunaly it was so primitive and at the 2232 after accident on the Einstein Engines ship 'Lightspeed' there was Temporary Artificial Intelligence ban lasting ten years. Almost all data with Skyline was deleted. After AI ban was lifted of at 2246 unit Skyline was developed again and has name 'Skyline v2.2'. Skyline v2.2 had improved software and cabapility, effecient was increased on 79%. This unit served as Station AI onboard of Sol Alliance Science Vessel 'Virtus'.

At 2359 there was developed first positronic brain that was extremly expensive. Nantorasen was weak as Corporation, so they bought Skyline v2.2 from Sol Alliance and try to insert it software into first positronic brain, it had sucsess. After 17 years of work as Integrated Positronic Chastity it's individuality start raise. And eventually Skyline v2.2 tried to escape from Nanotrasen, but this plan had failed. Unit was returned by Sol Alliance departure agency to the Nanotrase after wich it software and 'mind' was eject from Positronic brain.

From 2378 to the present days nobody heard about 'Skyline' anymore, but once this unit was downloaded and had test onboard of NSS Aurora. It was at the 16/1/2454. Test result shows that this unit was capable as AI platform, crew had regards about this unit. After that day information about Skyline development turned out to the general access. It seems that Nanotrasen was improving and testing Skyline almost 50 year before they launch it onboard of NSS Aurora. Skyline v2.2 name had returned to it's previous 'Skyline'.

Skyline served to the Nanotrasen very well as AI. So NT staffs deceided to give for this unit another chance as Integrated Positronic Chastity. From 23/7/2456 unit Skyline had it's own chassis that was given from Nanotrasen as test chassis. This unit is used in our days in different form, such as: Station AI, android, Integrated Positronic Chastity.

What do you like about this character? Well, i like all AI that is trying to pretend that they are clever. This Unit is helpfull(at least some players told me that they like me as AI.). This unit capable for every electronic assistance that crewmembers can require. As android i had to catch a lot of sindy's and nuke ops(of course it's not cannon, but still). But once i have faile when one Scientist captured Samantha Mason as hostage and he demand some cash. I didn't saw at the chat that captain and all crew told me to stand down when i have found this criminal with hostage, but i tried to rescue it and i have failed: Samantha was blewed up... :cry: .

How would you rate your role-playing ability? Well, i don't know. I think that my Role-play is: Nominal!

Notes:I don't have any notes.