Nasira Nahnikh's Incense Burner

BYOND Key: Ramke

Discord Username: Ramke#5458

Character Name: Nasira Nahnikh

Item Name: Adhomian Incense Burner

Item Function(s):

It's an incense burner. Functions similar to the Skrell projector, which will give occasional flavour text about the smell/glow when activated.

Item Description:

A traditional Adhomian incense burner with blue and yellow suns depicted on the front. The metal cover is blackened from use, and there appear to be unclear etchings on the inside.

Why is your character bringing this item to work?:

Nasira is a deeply religious character that frequently participates in occult worship while on-station (soon on-ship?). This incense burner would act as a ward for the room it is lit in, keeping unwanted influences at bay while permeating the rest.

How did your character obtain this item?:

It was provided by the Black Mirror cult she is currently in.

What value does this item have to your character, and what story does it tell?:

Nasira is particularly fearful of (what she perceives as) the paranormal that frequently influences the outcomes of her actions, and situations she is placed in. The burner would further this aspect through warding locations. It is a keepsake from her cult that she will (once NBT comes) become detached from.

Sprites:

K0K6rxC.gif

image.png.4a1f708261258be24b5d16be3b70bafb.png

Additional Comments:

While I have been playing this character quite a bit over a large span of time, I will admit that I haven't been playing Nasira as much recently (especially due to deadpop). If you'd like for me to reapply once NBT comes, I fully understand.

The sprite-work is done and the coding is mostly done.

incense.dmi