Staff Complaint - MattAtlas

BYOND Key: (The_Ill_fated)
Staff BYOND Key: (MattAtlas)
Game ID: (ckC-dBJ1)
Reason for complaint: (I received an adminPM while playing a little ago regarding a section I have in my flavor text that was supposedly inappropriate for Aurora, while I entirely understand that Administration discretion is a thing and I appreciate that.  I'd very much like to receive some clarification against what I think is a ridiculous and spurious argument. The rules have a single section on 'ERP' that states that purely sexual content isn't okay, but I don't believe that to be applicable in this case.  This is a case of describing a feature of a human body in a tasteful, SFW and non-sexual intent, and I think that's clear.  And I'd like to make it clear I'm not screaming admin tyranny here, I'm just saying this just seem a hilariously silly line to draw.  

The Flavor text in question is the following sentence: "Her physique is rail-thin, with at best modest musculature across her core. Her hips are narrow, and her bust is average." under the body section of my character's flavor text,. )

Evidence/logs/etc: https://imgur.com/a/KWDBZQH Screenshot of the PM in question
Additional remarks:

I suppose it's not entirely necessary but neither is anything regarding flavor texts if you approach it from that perspective.  That part of the Human body is just that, a visible part of the Human body, that I briefly, modestly, and appropriately described in a short manner just as I did the hips, muscle tone, eyes or hair color.   

Descriptions of busts are unfortunately not really allowed here. I am not trying to imply you where trying to ERP or anything like that, i do not think thats the case here at all. It is just something we generally do not allow in flavor texts. It seems based on the logs here all Matt did was say "hey man you cant do this" and did not punish you further. So it seems to me thats as far as this needs to go?

I'm not throwing a fit or anything, but in my opinion it doesn't make much, if any sense.  It's a sentence that wouldn't be out of place in a PG13 book, and it's just a description of a fact that one can notice at any time, in any day, in any SFW environment.  I'd 100% understand if it was "She has gigantic, massive honkers that dangle and giggle with joy at every step she makes" but I think the description is tasteful, and isn't covered by any aspect, of any rule present at the server at this time.  I'm not gonna freak out or leave or anything should this not go the way I like, I just don't understand the motive behind your position if your own opinion is that it's very clear I had no sexual intent, or motive.