KomaO/ Evandorf

BYOND Key: KomaO
Staff BYOND Key: Evandorf
Game ID: KomaO?
Reason for complaint:"Disconnected again after being arrested as antag. This has been brought up multiple times in the past. Assigning a weeklong temp antag ban but a permanent ban will be the next escalatio

(apologizes if this appeal is written like shit,english isn't my first tongue)

I am unsure why I am banned due to the only times I've played twice as antag one time I left via asking through LOOC to be put just into cryro  after being arrested and   interrogated instead of being brought to medical and the other I was crushed by a elevator  I believed there might be some misunderstanding? 

Edited by KomaO
  • KomaO changed the title to KomaO/ Evandorf

Before I go into any details I wanted to clarify the purpose of this complaint. Is this an unban request? If so there is a separate section of the forum for that but this temporary ban will expire in a day regardless. If this was created to hash out the details of the ban then I can give you the context from my perspective. This ban was handed out about a week ago on the 7th. I don't have the full ticket details at the moment but I can ask an admin to pull the logs if necessary.

Now, as far as the details I can remember.

Someone ahelped and stated that you had ghosted after being detained by security. Upon inspection I found you DC'ed in a cell with security looking on.

Looking at your previous notes I see the following relevant entries. There are several notes regarding other antag behavior but I am paring it down to behavior adjacent to this complaint.

• 10/15/2022 - "Was caught as an antag and then disconnected. Said he had to go and asked for admins to kill him because he didn't want to suddenly SSD but I'm leaving this here in the event it becomes an issue."
  • 10/18/2022 - "Actually ghosted in the middle of processing this time. Told not to do it again, or he'll face an antag ban."
  • 10/19/2022 - "Spoken to about ghosting while in processing again. Didn't give warning or ban since admittedly, it was at the very end of the round. Keep an eye out for him salting about being arrested in LOOC and for him ghosting. If does so again, escalate."
  • 10/20/2022 - "Banned from Antagonist - Spamming technomancer abilities shortly after being told not to, seemingly out of frustration. They've been getting frustrated a lot as an antagonist, probably their last chance." From what I could see at the time this appears to have been a relatively short tempban. This was not for DCing when detained but is relevant for escalation regarding antag issues as a whole.
  • 11/07/2022 - The ban I applied which is the subject of this complaint.

After seeing the notes there was some deliberation as to whether this should be a permanent antag ban or a temporary one and I eventually chose the latter but noted in the warning that a permanent ban would be the next escalation.

This is what I remember from my end but if I'm missing something or you have questions please let me know and I'll try to answer what I can.