Incident Report: 10/03/2465

Reporting Personnel: Yekta Nazeri

Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Pharmacist

Game ID: cmL-ar54

Personnel Involved:

• Quinn Scott, Surgeon, Offender
  • Avelka S'rrenikar, First Responder, Witness - Avelka has witnessed a majority of the interactions Doctor Scott and myself have had over the past few weeks, as well as the coffee incident listed below.
  • Ren Hartfort, Surgeon, Witness - Doctor Hartfort has also witnessed several of the incidents over the few weeks, as well as the coffee incident listed below.

Secondary Witnesses:

• Faye Lund, Medical Intern/Physician, Witness - Possibly witnessed the coffee incident below.
  • Pastel Salinger, Psychologist - Witnessed the coffee incident below.

Time of Incident: Around the time that the bluespace jump preparations were complete and spooling up, so around two hours and ten minutes into the shift.

Real Time: 12:10pm AWST, ish.

Location of Incident: Medical, the hallway outside of medical near the stairs.

Nature of Incident:
[ ] - Workplace Hazard
[ ] - Accident/Injury
[ ] - Destruction of Property
[ ] - Neglect of Duty
[x] - Harassment
[x] - Assault
[ ] - Misconduct
[ ] - Other

Overview of the Incident: To start this off, I must mention something that happened several weeks ago. Doctor Scott, off duty at the time and I had no idea worked in medical at this point, came into medical while smoking. I asked her to please not smoke in medical, she did not, so I used a fire extinguisher on her and she punched me. We were both charged by security at the time.

Since then, however, I have put up with several degrading remarks by Doctor Scott every time I come on shift such as, "Who do I need to speak to so our schedules don't clash?" and "I bet she has her DNA over all the men on the ship." I also believe she has been discussing me with other members of the medical department at various times. I have attempted to ignore a majority of these, as I am here to provide medication to the crew and to ensure that medicals job is much easier.

Onto the shift in question. I arrived twenty minutes into the shift, around the time operations was sending out its parcels. I noted that within it, was a jetpack, which I mentioned on the medical channel. Quinn Scott then responded, "Maybe you could fly out of here, then. Find another ship with more assholes like you." I again, ignored this comment.

Further into the shift, after a security incident which was swiftly handled, we were standing outside medical and Doctor Scott had gone to get drinks for everyone. I declined a drink at the time but she came up to me regardless, in front of Avelka S'rrenikar, Ren Hartfort, Faye Lund and Pastel Salinger, spilled hot coffee all over my chassis. She then grinned, proving, at least in my mind, it was intentional.

Up until this point, I do not believe anyone in medical knew I was an IPC, as it is something I wished to keep secret (I am tagged, however, and free). If I had been human, which I believe she was thinking I might have been, the burns to the layers of skin would have been horrible, and there is a possibility of heart damage and/or lung damage.

Submitted Evidence: I was honestly not expecting to get thrown coffee at, so I was not prepared. The only report I can give is my self diagnosis report, transcribed to a piece of paper for simplicity's sake.

Spoiler

Performing self-diagnostic, please wait...

Self-Diagnostic Results:
Internal Temperature: 80.9596 Degrees Celsius
Current Charge Level: 85.26
Blood Toxicity: OK
upper body - Heavy Damage
lower body - OK
head - OK
left arm - OK
right arm - OK
left leg - OK
right leg - OK
left hand - OK
right hand - OK
left foot - OK
right foot - OK
positronic brain (Yekta Nazeri) - OK
microbattery (super-capacity power cell) - OK
optical sensors - OK
identification tag - OK
gustatorial centre - OK
integrated medical HUD sensors - OK
synthetic hair extensions - OK
retractable combitool - OK

Would you like to be personally interviewed?:
[x] - Yes
[ ] - No

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or a superior? If so, who? If not, why?: I reported it on the medical channel to the CMO, Sil Zurix-Orleans,  who was sitting out of view of the entire incident at the desk in the reception area, as well as the captain, Michiko Kirishima, who was speaking on it previously. The captain said to report it to security, and as bluespace had just finished, I decided to IR it instead.

Additional Notes: None.

TO: Yekta Nazeri, Pharmacist, SCCV Horizon

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the HR Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a HR Assistant when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 03-21:00-TAU CETI STANDARD-03-2645

SIGN: AMS

TO: Yekta Nazeri, Pharmacist, SCCV Horizon

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to HRA Khaldun Neman (connorjg1/talion).

You may be contacted by the HR Assistant for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 03-21:00-TAU CETI STANDARD-03-2645

TO: Yekta Nazeri, Pharmacist, SCCV Horizon

--------------------
BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.
--------------------

DTG: 02-12:19-TAU CETI STANDARD-03-2465
SIGN: AMS