Unathi Deputy Slot (OPEN)

Triogenix

There is now a  unathi deputy slot open. I am looking for an active player who can work with any of the following; write for a prompt, generate their own unique ideas based on current lore, help correct inconsistencies in the lore, or any combination of the above. Above all else though I am looking for someone who is a team player, who can work well in a small team with others, and who I can rely on as a deputy.

Please follow the application format, as well as answering all of the following questions/requests:

1) Write a wiki page addition. This can be of any length, from a single paragraph addition to a whole new page. In this section please include at least a paragraph explaining your reasoning for the addition, why you think it’s important, and how it can be used to further the lore of Unathi.

2) What piece of Unathi lore do you like the least? Why? Should you get the position of deputy, would you work to change it? How?

3)  Have you ever disagreed with a decision made by the Unathi Team in the past year? If so, what was the decision? Why did you disagree? How do you think we could have done better?

4) Give a rough outline for a Unathi-centric event arc to be run on the Horizon that pushes forward an aspect of Unathi lore.