UnionGuy's Unban Request

BYOND Key: UnionGuy

Total Ban Length: Permanent is what I’m led to believe.
Banning staff member's Key: roostercat12

Reason of Ban: “Threw a viscreator grenade at roundend with very little buildup and DC#39d the moment security cuffed you. You have notes on bad antag play in the past and you should definitely know the DC#39ing isn#39t cool by now too.”
Reason for Appeal:

Firstly, I’d like to state that I didn’t have any malice and I am quite disappointed with how it turned out, I’m more bent to trying to make the round interesting or at least “Cool” when I play antagonist, but as you’ve said I’ve failed at that a couple of times now. The antagonist role is delicately balanced on this server, since it serves as the foil to what would be the way Auroreans play, slow and methodical, with the traitor (to me at least) being more of a “Think quick and Think Fast” but I seemed to not take care in that and disrespected your way of thinking, and I’m rueful in that manner. 

The “Very Little Buildup” I had participated in was of course the executive deal that you most likely spotted or checked on when the decision was made, I didn’t think it was too little of buildup at all but considered reasonable and realistic. It is obvious now sleeping on it that this wasn’t the case, as the circumstances were not of my character, or most people's characters for that matter, the whole “I just took out a body, failed the gig, and now I’m going to go loud with no plan to guarantee my safety” is not very in line with a professional mercenary, with my history of LRP antagonist practices it has not been in general. I was under the opinion that it would be cool to end of the round with a bang, an uncertain ending, but I made the mistake of knowledge; I had no idea how to get flashbangs and thought the viscreator was a worthy substitute not knowing that it splashed lube EVERYWHERE. I made the mistake of apathy; I didn’t care for the people who were “Wrapping” up the situation, who were most likely having in-depth roleplay when I decided to intervene for my own personal benefit, I had De-Canonized (If that’s what the DC Means, I don’t have the faintest clue) there relationships with lube and flying knife bot, considerably egregious gameplay for this server. 

In conclusion, I humbly appeal for the removal of my ban, I understand that I was being unreasonable and unrealistic for the circumstances, and I misunderstood the room. If this doesn’t seem very creditable and you guys don’t believe I have what it takes to be an antagonist on this server, then I will respect your wishes and play no more of the “Tator” lifestyle. I hope this won’t stain my possible future ventures of attempting to get a command or species whitelist, or just my ability to work with the voices in my head to magically manifest Super matter grenades in my hand, but all and all I hold no hard feelings against the admin team who decided to punish me, and I may benefit from a disconcerting reminder of what a HRP server really means, and hopefully I won’t need to write another one of these. 

Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night,

Stewards Cap

Really the big nail in the coffin here was the fact that you did it, and then immediately DC'd the moment you got captured. The DC is what made me ban you. Almost your entire note history - including another ban by the way - is based around you going SSD and just flat DCing without using cryo. I will lift this ban, but understand that you are basically out of chances when it comes to just leaving. I will lift it later today when I log on.