GregorySmash - Dionae whitelist Attempt 2

BYOND Ckey: GregorySmash

Discord username: GregorySmash

Character names: Delta-42, Alpha-16, Ka’akaix’siix C’thur, Za’akaix’Xiiz’ C’thur, Ka’akaix’Kiiz K’lax 

Species you are applying to play: Dionae

------------------------------

General Whitelist Requirements 

What colour do you plan on making your first alien character?: Default with a light tint 

Have you read the lore pages for the species you wish to be whitelisted for?: i have 

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question. 

Why do you wish to play this species?: I joined as a ghost role nymph and i have fallen in love with the mechanics ALONE for just existing casually with as a single nymph and this species is hard to write a backstory for and name everything but in the end it will be worth it and i have been looking at the species before i got my vaurca application which after that i got my IPC app and there was a gap in time before and after my vaurce and IPC applications so its been awhile and another reason is because i cant join the round as a character if i know i will have to interact with a diona because i have been looking at the species for awhile and seeing one makes me want it more taking my attention away from the game

What makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a human?:  First off your nothing like the other species your not one and your never alone because your built up with multiple smaller creatures called nymphs you also have to roleplay certain mindtypes there are easy ones for people who dont want to be restrained to a certain behaviour but some like the one in my application is incapable of speech due to losing the nymph who would speak for them also called the social nymph another very important thing to think about while playing is their conditional pacifism its not that they cant be violent but its that they dont feel the urge to be violent it is completly under their control wether or not to attack and they have to figure out if thats the best course of action for the collective 

------------------------------

Character Application

Character Name: Continuance of Memory Echoing in Eternity

Continuance of Memory Echoing in Eternity  was a nymph which came into life during the middle of the torture of the pests of titan prime they were with the maintenance subcluster and nearly immediately was absorbed into geslate. The name of this geslate is lost to history, but they were happy as they could be in this situation, getting along well. They were led by a single nymph who had them doing quite well physically, but a few workers spotted them and got some warriors to deal with them. If it hadnt been for their pacifism they would have fought back but they both understood they couldnt win and they didnt want to fight them in general

The geslates scattered, hiding among the mess and in the small crevices. During the attack, Continuance’s leader nymph was destroyed. When they regrouped, they realized this and panicked due to this event they had become Tumultuous Tacet

Instead of Tyrannical Tune. For a while, they were barely in shape and required the assistance of others to survive. Soon, they got their act together, acting like normal and surviving without help. But one prevalent issue prevailed, they didn't speak, each nymph had no idea what to say, So they would remain silent.

When continuance was informed of their freedom they watched as the others dealt with the politics considering they lacked the ability to communicate they couldnt add anything to the negotiations so they left for bisel where they went to district eleven they took this time to learn via other gardener geslates they learned enough that when they applied for nanotrasen as a gardener claiming they were educated with forged documents they were able to pass a entry test for the job there was nothing big to note during their life in district eleven continuance prefers to be around dionae but overall the species of another doesnt influence the chance they will like them that of course does not include vaurca this is due to their life being spent with dionae and being persecuted by vaurca and the rest they barely know they the reason they want to work in hydroponics is because they want to grow and bring more plants into life and be surrounded by it rather then being surrounded by death they do not believe in a religion this is due to their history with the vaurcae and this is due to their belief that no aware creature would do what the vaurca did to them  they were pretty un happy about the idea of somebody doing this they didnt let themself enjoy their surroundings until they were hired by nanotrasen but when they did they were amazed

How has the recent events of the Orion Spur impacted your character? Events such as the Phoron Scarcity, the Solarian Collapse or even the Invasions of Biesel for interstellar-wide affairs, while region-specific events such as the Peacekeeper Mandate, The Titan Rises or even Cold Dawn may impact your character.  

Continuance choose to forget about most politics but they couldnt stop themselves from watching the news because they wanted to see more but when they heard the Zo’ra hive had made a new form and its supposedly able to fight and is stronger and taller they were unhappy and they were less happy when the C’thur began to claim they made it first and there was a theft continuance knows that violence with the vaurca is a bad idea but vaurca on vaurca is worse they would keep making new bioforms and eventually one would win and be ten times as strong as they were before the war and they are just as concerned that the hives are coming together again if the Zora told the others of the pests maybe they would make another bioform just to kill off all the dionae that escaped this is another reason they wanted to work on the horizon they think it's safe due to its good reputation 

How does your character view the megacorporation they work for?

They view it as a tool to learn and explore, and also as a way to maintain a sense of security. As such, they view it quite positively. They can't really tell others this viewpoint, though, due to their lack of speech. Generally, this is another reason why they respect the corporation, as it has been a huge help. Because they assisted in creating some form of communication somehow for the interview.

• Gregory changed the title to GregorySmash - Dionae whitelist Attempt 2