Incident Report - 03MAY2457 [Ongoing]

b]Reporting Personnel:[/b] Shiela Maldin

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Medical Doctor

Personnel Involved: Phoebe Essel, Jamison Stamos, Shiela Maldin and Lachina Green

Time of Incident: 03MAY2457

Location of Incident: NSS Aurora

Nature of Incident: []Workplace Hazard []Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property []Neglect of Duty [x]Harassment []Assault [x]Misconduct []Other _____

Overview of the Incident: Jamison Stamos continued to harass Phoebe Essel and Lachina Green over public communications, until the Captain directly intervened in the matter. Here are a few audio records of what he said.

Jamison Stamos [145.9] asks, "Sex with Unathi is just disgusting. How can one even think of coupling with such an inferior race?"

Jamison Stamos [145.9] says, "Everyone knows that Essel and Lockie are jumping the Scaled rocket"

Jamison Stamos [145.9] says, "Hey, lockie. I am not suicidal enough to take Scaled rockets into my mouth, Sorry"

Jamison Stamos [145.9] asks, "Is Augur insulting you because you're chokeing on Lizard dicks?"

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: I did, Captain Michelle Reber

Additional notes: We all found it simply and utterly disgusting that no action was taken against him for this.