Remove the slowdown inflicted when holding duffle bags in hand

Pretty much as the title says;

Dufflebags have more storage space in exchange for either slowing you down while it's on your back or taking up a hand slot when you're holding it. Or at least; that used to be the case.

Currently they inflict a slowdown no matter what, it's a little excessive and makes the negatives of having them a little too much imo. Keep the slowdown when they're on your back, just remove it when it's in your hand please ty.

This isn't really a duffel specific thing, anything with a slowdown value applies the slowdown if it's in your hands. Duffels do it the same way a hardsuit control module or a longbow shell does.

I noticed that as well, for the hardsuit modules it seemed silly but I could excuse it for the same reason I excuse the long bow shells; it's heavy.

Tbf I don't think having slowdown applied to things in your hand beyond munitions is really all that great - as much as I like moving at a snails pace with the hardsuit modules + duffel bag it makes me more inclined to grab a void suit because the speed debuff is so bad.