Ban appeal

BYOND Key: Printer1019

Total Ban Length: Perm

Banning staff member's Key: Scopes something

Reason of Ban: Trying to ban evade and using different account to avoid

Reason for Appeal: I am sorry, I shouldn't have used a different account I just got mad because I joined as an xenobiologist and went and saw a crime scene I walk up to it accidently pick up an item he flashes me and is going to permabrig me..... it is unfair so I ghost and join back on a different account as an xenobiologist I am sorry for doing this and will not use different accounts to evade anymore.

I don't think they would've permabrigged you, if they did, you should've adminPM-ed. Staff does their best to deal with shitcurity even if they are long time players.

Hang on, so wait a tic. Before you switched accounts, was security brigging you, and you ghosted to avoid that that drew SoundScopes' attention?

What was the official ban reason/warning you were given on your first account?

-Temporary Ban: Temporary bans are handed out for situations where a single warning may not suffice, and will prevent you from playing the game on our server for a set amount of time (usually varying from 1 to 7 days). All attempts to evade a temporary ban (e.g. by multikeying) will result in the ban being made permanent.

When you were day banned the other day for letting someone (which was your alt key) into the AI core to change your laws, you attempted to login with another Byond Key. That is an attempt to ban evade.

My count of the events, you logged in, walked to where the action was because it was in your way. You stopped and picked up the flash then carried on, a security officer asked you to give it back, something happened, you get stunned and immediately ghost, then logged out. Then you logged into your other account to evade the 30 minute timer or IC consequences.

When both the Printer accounts were logged in the other day you said it was your friend, since there wasn't much IC talk going on we saw that there was meta-communication going on. When we spoke to both of you I noticed that only one of the Keys would respond at a time and when one was doing something the other wasn't doing anything. You swapping account leads me to believe you were lying about your friend and were using two accounts at once.

As I said while talking to you, I am happy to lift this ban, provided that you stick to one of the accounts while you are playing. I don't mind what account you login with, just as long as while you are playing that account you stick to it and don't switch to bypass game timers, gain meta information, or give yourself an advantage.

-Temporary Ban: Temporary bans are handed out for situations where a single warning may not suffice, and will prevent you from playing the game on our server for a set amount of time (usually varying from 1 to 7 days). All attempts to evade a temporary ban (e.g. by multikeying) will result in the ban being made permanent.

When you were day banned the other day for letting someone (which was your alt key) into the AI core to change your laws, you attempted to login with another Byond Key. That is an attempt to ban evade.

My count of the events, you logged in, walked to where the action was because it was in your way. You stopped and picked up the flash then carried on, a security officer asked you to give it back, something happened, you get stunned and immediately ghost, then logged out. Then you logged into your other account to evade the 30 minute timer or IC consequences.

When both the Printer accounts were logged in the other day you said it was your friend, since there wasn't much IC talk going on we saw that there was meta-communication going on. When we spoke to both of you I noticed that only one of the Keys would respond at a time and when one was doing something the other wasn't doing anything. You swapping account leads me to believe you were lying about your friend and were using two accounts at once.

As I said while talking to you, I am happy to lift this ban, provided that you stick to one of the accounts while you are playing. I don't mind what account you login with, just as long as while you are playing that account you stick to it and don't switch to bypass game timers, gain meta information, or give yourself an advantage.

So? Is this accepted? Sorry for bumping or sounding like a butt but I really want to play :P

Yes, this was going to be accepted today. Unfortunately the server went down about 24 hours ago and I'm unable to connect to lift the ban.