Player Complaint - Sleepy Wolf

Guest 1138

BYOND Key: oneonethreeeight

Player Byond Key: Sleepy Wolf

Staff involved: Issue was ahelped but I got no response.

Reason for complaint: Intentionally spamming the conversion rune on to-be-culted players; powergaming. Resisting the conversion gives you a hefty amount of damage. Continued spamming it for the second person they attempted to convert and then failed to convert. Proof of this was when Alberyk attempted to convert myself as an ERT member that got stun batonned and put over a rune. They tapped the rune once and I only saw one display of the choices I had, either to submit to the conversion or to resist it. When questioned over LOOC over their behavior, they claimed it was because of a 'delay'. They proceeded to do this to the second player despite their claim. This is powergaming because either you convert to the cult or you take a massive stacked amount of brute/burn and die, getting taken out of the round without a chance to roleplay your resistance.

Approximate Date/Time: 17MAY2015, 0200 hours, EST.

We do not approve on the spamming of the box. Especially since people can be typing and the prompt keeps popping up and is generally annoying/causes damage without cause. We trust players not to abuse the no time limit on convert runes.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Rapidly doing it in succession could be a bit butts, but like an above poster said, it's a repeated "Just give in." form of spoopy torture coercion enhanced interrogation.

I only spammed it once, though? And the other time I didn't know if you could get the message when passed out and Roy lost his legs and was passing out a lot, since he had the virus. And I usually get a lot of lag when clicking things, but with the new update everything's quicker. Sorry again! I did stop after that, and just let them keep hitting me in the head with a crowbar though. Sorrr!

I only spammed it once, though? And the other time I didn't know if you could get the message when passed out and Roy lost his legs and was passing out a lot, since he had the virus. And I usually get a lot of lag when clicking things, but with the new update everything's quicker. Sorry again! I did stop after that, and just let them keep hitting me in the head with a crowbar though. Sorrr!

You "accidentally" spammed it on the L/Tpr that you first attempted to convert yourself, producing more than 8-12 logs. The L/Tpr denied one instance of it in knowledge that you were spamming it intentionally all in one conversion sitting. When Yinzr attempted to convert me just earlier, he only clicked the rune once.

You then proceeded to do the same thing to the miner, of whom denied 3-4 of the 8-12 conversion chanting logs that popped up. They got broken bones instantly from denying 3 of them, putting them into paincrit very quickly. If they had continued, the miner would've been dead.

I find it very hard to believe it was just an accident. Coincidence doesn't happen twice.

• 2 weeks later...