Deathlord's Vaurca application!

BYOND Key:Dreathlord

Character Names:Akex Xavier, Teah, Tarena, Zed Zanders, James McLoid, Derick Dixson, Flare Senta, and Flaundra Muelack.

How long have you been playing on Aurora:Somewhere between 8 months an a year.

Species you are applying to play:Vaurca

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt):Redish brown

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?:Yes

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race:They seem so unique compared to the other races. They have the option to act how ever you want your character to act, if it's unbound at least. Their backstory is also quiet amazing. The idea of their cast system is something that peaks my interest and overall. The character just seems fun.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human:First off their system of speaking, as well as their personalities. A human is...well a human. They act how a human would, some a less than respectable. Vaurca on the other hand. They don't have a middle ground. Either respectable and kind (Unless it's towards an enemy hive.), or a complete prick because they were torn away from VR.

Character Name:Ka'Akaix'Xieve'Vessex

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphsKa'Akaix'Xieve'Vessex, as his name implies, was birthed into the Vessex hive. He grew like any other unbound would. As with all he was put into the VR, but unlike most of them. He fit with a lower group. The ones who were curious. Who had curiosity of the outside world. As soon as he could, he left the VR. The personality he acquired in the VR is a curios, and semi cocky one. A "I want this, and I will get this." Type personality normally found in certain humans. Over time he grew tired of the hive. An idea worked into his mind, that he wanted to view the humans closer. Like most Vessex he adored them, and wanted to get closer. After some arrangements were made, he got in contact with NT and applied for a job.

What do you like about this character?He has a very action oriented attitude, with aggression that varies depending on what it is. Any other hive member he absolutely cannot stand, though if a human were to appeal to him he would probably calm down. He loves humans, like most of his hive, and as long as they don't do anything to him he will continue to do so. He is a type BA Vaurca, so he is kind of bulky. He stands at about 8 and a half ft tall, and is insanely smart, with a very curios mind, and a headstrong attitude.

How would you rate your role-playing ability?I'd rate myself 8 out of 10 flying pasta deities.

Notes:Ka'Akaix'Xieve'Vessex is a type BA Vaurca, that is unbound. He stands at about 8.5 ft, and has a redish brown color to his chitin. Normally complacent, but he must be watch around other Vaurca. If they're not from Vessex he has a tendency to...go off. Humans can normally keep him in check for some reason. He tends to favor them quiet a lot.