Make bear traps actualy do damage

Wer6

They have a chance to break bones IIRC.

Yeah and leave you to have to get some pretty nasty stitching along with getting it removed and cleaned depending on how old the bear trap is. Flesh is really easily cut by things that are sharp, no doubt that the force and speed that it goes with being propelled back into it's normal state (seeing how you have to forcefully pull the bear trap downwards to set it) it would strike with at pretty fast pace where to be honest flesh would have no chance at stopping it from breaking bones and possibly severing the leg depending on whether the victim walks with it lodged in there afterwards or if it is big enough/sharp enough. (Along with the amount of teeth on the bear trap.

Edit: Oh you are talking about in game, well then. This is still relevant to the post, I guess : P

If they get trapped in a bear trap and try to walk with it lodged in there, it will progressively severe their leg if they want to try and shrug it off.

Janitor McGriff"CREW HELP THERE I A BEAR TRAP ON MY FACE"

Pleb McRandom "Wtf y wwere you even trying to set it"

Janitor McGriff"BEAR TRAP ON FACE. HURT. HELP"

Officer McBeats " GUYS I ARRESTED THE CRIMINAL SCUM"

Janitor McGriff "S-SS-SUCUR-UR-URITY I-IS BE-BE-BEATING M-ME-ME"

Disagree on gibbing. If they gib legs off, then any chucklefuck/griefing janitor can go around putting bear traps in subtle locations (or under boxes) and very nearly cause the death of someone.

I've no issue with bonebreaking, but gibbing limbs off for something so readily available is not balanced.

Honestly, it should just instagib, and once empowered with the blood of the innocent, it shall form into the bear trap god! WER6!

But yeah, there should be some bone breaking, bleeding and maybe if you put it in some water you get a rusty bear trap? And, that just causes infections? I don't know, just throwing some ideas around.

Honestly, it should just instagib, and once empowered with the blood of the innocent, it shall form into the bear trap god! WER6!

But yeah, there should be some bone breaking, bleeding and maybe if you put it in some water you get a rusty bear trap? And, that just causes infections? I don't know, just throwing some ideas around.

Any injury can cause an infection. Though I wouldn't object if a rusty bear trap drastically upped the germ level of a wound to make infections more likely.