Aqy's Head Whitelist App.

BYOND key:Aqy

Character names:Eliza Blazkwell, Emmy Gray, Samiya Jawdat, Shaw, Omega, Nan, SoundTrack, Asa Siskaret

How long have you been playing on Aurora?:About 9 months

Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?:I think it’s the next step for my character. I also enjoy the organization, and responsibility that comes with it.

Why did you come to Aurora?:Originally because a friend wanted me to try out Space Station with them, and this is where they played.

Have you read the BS12 wiki on the head roles you plan on playing?:Yes

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Give a definition of what you think roleplay is, and should be about: The definition of roleplay to me is taking on the mindset of another person, in another situation, and making a story. It's also about developing that person, and making them into someone that you enjoy taking the mindset of, or even challenging yourself to take on a role and way of doing things you wouldn't normally do. I believe that roleplay should be about enjoying yourself, and having fun, rather than taking it serious and getting yourself OOCly upset.

What do you think the OOC purpose of a Head of Staff is, ingame?: Maintaining an environment in which Fun can be had. A lot of people can be aggressive, and snap quickly, discouraging a lot of newer people. I think it’s a head’s job to encourage them, as it's very easy to take every unfriendly comment to heart.

What do you think the OOC responsibilities of Whitelisted players are to other players, and how would you strive to uphold them?:I believe that OOCly whitelisted players have a responsibility of being well-behaved, and showing that they are examples of the server, creating a standard for role play. They're who people are going to look to for an example, so I think it's their responsibility to set one.

Please pick one of your characters for this section, and provide well articulated responses to the following questions.

Character name: Emmy Gray

Character age:29

Please provide a short biography of this character (approx 2 paragraphs):

Emmy Gray was born to a nuclear, run-of-the-mill family, with an older brother, and caring parents involved in police work constantly. Emmy grew up knowing what the people of the universe were capable of, hearing the stories and being warned and protected from them. When she turned 22, after having completed school, it was her turn to follow in the foot-steps of her family, and join the police academy. Having been raised on the rules and lifestyle of the Force, Emmy sailed through training, earning her a place in the Police Force, a little over six months later.

For 3 years Emmy worked her way through the Force, doing her job with pride and dignity. Unfortunately, as with many stories, tragedy struck, and Emmy fell into a dark place. Alcoholism took priority over work, after all if you’re so drunk you can’t feel your face, you’re probably not thinking about the past. If she bothered to show up to work, it was only because she was forced to, while on a probation set forth due to impending criminal charges. Within the same year, after taking a step back to see the way people looked at her walking through the door, Emmy quit the force on her own accord, secluding herself from her family and continuing on with a life of scrounging money, and gambling just enough to get another bottle.

After 2 years of living for alcohol, Emmy was forced to see what her life had become when her family finally found and came in contact with her. After weeks of consideration, they began to work together, fighting off urges, and earning back trust which had been lost. Emmy was beginning to put her life back together, and finally solidified the deal with returning to the work she had known her whole life. She was hired for NanoTrasen, maybe it wasn’t as prestigious as the Mendell Force, but it was a start, a beginning that didn’t bring back memories. She began from the bottom, closely monitored; proving to herself and all others that she wouldn’t fall back into her old ways, showing her worth. Eventually, making it back up, promoted to a job that was as close as she wanted to get to her old life.

What do you like about this character?:

Emmy is a character that I don’t feel the need to share every detail on. It’s a part of her personality to not see it necessary to spill all her secrets and feelings over a couple glasses of beer, so it’s nice to play someone who tries to remain as neutral as possible.

What do you dislike about this character?:

What I dislike about Emmy is the fact that, as her character has developed, she’s avoided taking charge, she prefers to sit in the background and take orders rather than making choices for herself. Which is a big reason I see this as a way to develop my character, and to have her grow from experiences.

What do you think makes this character fit to be a head of staff?:

I believe this character is fit to be a head of staff because she is qualified. Beyond experience, she makes objective calls based off the information given, not off of emotions. She can keep her calm to a relatively high degree, and frustration is rare for her.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions.

How would you rate your own roleplaying?:I feel that I’m improving more and more.

Extra notes:

If I get accepted, I won’t be playing Emmy as an HoS until she turns 30, which is a little less than a month away.

I'm going to speak on this.

In a recent round as acting head of security, whearin I was one of the two heads of staff who had agreed to promote you I witnessed both good and bad behavior in the capacity as HOS.

I will admit, what I saw of you handling the round antagonists (three of them) was well done, and I appreciated that you involved both engineering and civilian staff in aiding in the capture of the antagonists. While it was dead hour and such things are more common there, if you continue to involve more than security crew in your HOS play, you would be a fantastic head of staff. So kudos for that.

However, I must also object based on your actions later in that round. Whearin one of the officers under your command broke protocol and assaulted three members of the staff (including another head) and was afterwards detained and brought to security by said civilian members. At this time you had additional officers and (eventually) a warden to help you keep tabs on your three prisoners. In that time, you outright failed to maintain any semblance of impartiality or even investigate into a very serious charge placed forth by another member of command. Resulting in the abusive officer not only walking out of the brig the continue to harass one of the civilians she had assaulted, but eventually requiring captain and IA involvement.

Quite frankly, if you cannot control and take action against your own people as a command member you may not be cut out for the job. Being a head of staff occasionally means looking past the words of your own people and listening to other members of command. This is especially true when acting as Head of Security. I do not feel your character is in any way impartial when it comes to inter-departmental issues.

Below is the unfiled incident report, which was made as Emmy was unwilling to listen to anyone but her officer on :s

Facility: NSS Aurora
Date: 23MAY2457
Index: 

Affected Person(s): Nasir Khayyam, Mauvebeard, Rozhad Alakiv, Nicce Arpei
Offender(s): Nicee Arpei
Type of Complaint: Assault, Misconduct, Assault on a Head of Staff
Time of Incident: 3:10
Narrative:
Nasir was watching Mauvebeard and Rozhad on the thunderdome holodeck simulation. As the two of them finished, Officer Arpei asked to join. Nasir reset the holodeck simulation to clear the blood.

Officer Arpei then entered the top section of the simulation, stating "Not IPCs, they don't get damaged by the holodeck." and then proceeded to throw Mauvebeard onto the table and roll them. Officer Arpei then went to the south simulation and grabbed a sword.

Rozhad, passed through the south side of the simulation, unarmed. Officer Arpei struck her, continuing to beat Rozhad. Soon after Mauvebeard came down to try and help Rozhad up, where after Arpei proceeded to alternate between beating both of them while they were unarmed. Eventually Mauvebeard, who is an IPC and immune to holopain, stood up and started attempting to disarm Arpei.

Nasir called security at this point, who stated they were busy. The fight continued outside of the holodeck, where officer Arpei took her baton and struck Rozhad, Mauvebeard, and Nasir several times each. She then arrested Mauvebeard.

Nasir, who had been calling security this entire time, then disabled Arpei and called security to their lobby. where she proceeded to lie about her reasons for arresting Mauvebeard.
Affected Person(s) Signature(s): Nasir Khayyam, CE NSS-Aurora, Rozhad Alakiv
Witness’s Signature:

Im going to say, even though I was heavily involved in that situation, I had no idea Emmy was the HoS. At all, not even just in that moment, I just didn't know they were promoted in that round at all, very non-verbal and low-key head of staff. Not a bad or good thing, just a note.

However, now that I do know that Emmy was a head and let that happen and nothing was done to give Arpei punishment, I have to say Im very disappointed in Emmy's capacity to be a head of staff.

Those things aside, I do like Emmy as a character, Aqy plays them well, and I like SoundTrack as well, I don't think I can say Aqy is be at RPing at all, I like them, they're good, I like their characters.

So, heres my judgment on this whitelist. Do I think Aqy should have a whitelist? Id say yes. Do I think Emmy should get promoted to HoS? No. The only other thing that stops me from giving this app a good hard yes is they play a Jawdat. I don't very much care for the Jawdats and their whole criminal family aboard the NSS Aurora thing. So, right now, my standing here is a firm maybe.

In my opinion, I totally would like Emmy as a HoS. I don't really care for how every HoS is pretty much an ex military commander, its just bleh. I like how Emmy is different than the normal cut. And as far as that incident, people learn. Mistakes happen, things happen and that's really it. I've seen Emmy arrest plenty of Security officers, I can think of one time went she arrested Winston because he punched someone, so saying that she can't take action against her own people is completely false. I personally think Emmy would make an amazing HoS

I'll say it again, like I said it then. I stand by the decisions I made. Emmy personally charged Arpei. She was put into the brig for her time, for Minor Assault. She did not get off scott free. She was talked to, and she was given a punishment. Mauvebeard got Battery. At no point in time, did any other heads come forth saying they were assaulted, and after asking others, I really don't think they were. I've spoken to Techno about it, OOCly, and he still says that there was no assault involved,Nasir who appeared to be extremely biased himself, was saying that all his engineers were purely innocent. Which coming from the fact that one of them, I don't even remember who, because it was all a jumbled mess, made stun gloves, and Arpei's side of the story. I wasn't inclined to believe they were all completely innocent. Even my warden agreed with what I had chosen to do. In the end, I took both accounts into consideration, and I acted on both of them, rather than calling one party a liar. since no one appeared to be able to come to an agreement as to what happened.

Beyond this, during that situation, Nasir continued to undermine any authority she had saying that he wanted Arpei fired, which isn't his department, and isn't his call. Saying that he was the one who gave information about a terrorist, and saying that he'll never promote her again; using these things as almost bagaining chips, I suppose you could say. I mean, there was nothing convincing her to take his side of the story. So instead, I made the call to take both parts into account, as stated, and did what I thought was fair.

I'll say it again, like I said it then. I stand by the decisions I made. Emmy personally charged Arpei. She was put into the brig for her time, for Minor Assault. She did not get off scott free. She was talked to, and she was given a punishment. Mauvebeard got Battery. At no point in time, did any other heads come forth saying they were assaulted, and after asking others, I really don't think they were. I've spoken to Techno about it, OOCly, and he still says that there was no assault involved,Nasir who appeared to be extremely biased himself, was saying that all his engineers were purely innocent. Which coming from the fact that one of them, I don't even remember who, because it was all a jumbled mess, made stun gloves, and Arpei's side of the story. I wasn't inclined to believe they were all completely innocent. Even my warden agreed with what I had chosen to do. In the end, I took both accounts into consideration, and I acted on both of them, rather than calling one party a liar. since no one appeared to be able to come to an agreement as to what happened.

Beyond this, during that situation, Nasir continued to undermine any authority she had saying that he wanted Arpei fired, which isn't his department, and isn't his call. Saying that he was the one who gave information about a terrorist, and saying that he'll never promote her again; using these things as almost bagaining chips, I suppose you could say. I mean, there was nothing convincing her to take his side of the story. So instead, I made the call to take both parts into account, as stated, and did what I thought was fair.

The issue is simple: Emmy didn't communicate. She didn't listen at all to Nasir's (or anyone but Arpee's) side of the story. He had to quite literally chase her through security to the permabrig to even get her to listen at all. She took Arpei's word for it until Elena stepped in. Regardless of the innocence of the other parties, the fact of the matter is that she did not in any way act in an impartial manner during the instance. It was a massive failure acting as a HoS, and only served to upset someone who the HoS is supposed to work alongside.

Was it assault? No. Nasir isn't an officer or a laywer. He gets battery and assault mixed up, intentionally so as he isn't trained in law, often. That said, Emmy's handling of a staff complaint on an officer who HAD violated i103©(Minor Assault) and i205©(Illegal Detainment) was not acceptable.

You cannot just dismiss complaints on your staff out of hand in-game. Especially not those made by other heads. Your handling of the situation was simply not acceptable.

Beyond this, during that situation, Nasir continued to undermine any authority she had saying that he wanted Arpei fired, which isn't his department, and isn't his call.

Wanting something and getting something are very different things. You need to remember that Nasir had also been personally struck by Arpei unprovoked. Nobody is going to be perfectly rational after that. How Emmy handled this complaint/request however did nothing to smooth the issue over.

Personally, in your shoes? I'd have had Emmy take statements from all involved in private. It may have been wise to even apologize for Arpei's behavior. Instead she essentially escalated the situation until a third party stepped in.

Edited by Guest

I wasn't part of the incident so I'll stay out of that.

Emmy Gray's always been a fantastic character in my opinion. Always great to RP with (and prematurely execute :? )

Aqy OOCly is a great person and I thought they already had a head whitelist.

Would love to have more competition for HoS.

Yeah, hi. Anna Lee, Warden here.

You - among most if not all other engineer mains - love to look out for each other, Jamini. And that's not a bad thing. Engineering has, in my opinion, the most well-founded sense of camaraderie and inspiring esprit de corps than any other department I have ever seen on this server. Engineering looks out for each other through thick and thin at the core. Security, medical, science; hell, even command is more often than not less in tune with each other than the whole of engineering.

However with that camaraderie comes the casualty of impartiality yourself. I feel that you - as most other engineers are - very biased for your own. Even when an engineer is blatantly wrong in their actions I have seen you fight for them through tooth and nail. I know your thoughts on Security. We've had a short discussion on how security operates in OOC and I know you are very against my set-in-stone standards, and very strict rules for escalation of force and escalation of punishment. In fact you told me I should fear my own code even though when put under scrutiny many times, has not faltered under the command's eye without special reason. With that: I refuse to believe you make that post without bias.

The issue before wasn't that Emmy Gray failed to communicate, it was that she failed to punish an officer. However now that that's been cleared, the issue is NOW that she failed to communicate. It feels like cherry-picking. Not everything can be communicated so effectively when you've got seven people in your ear. As a long-time command player I myself have been guilty of failing to communicate. It's going to happen. I'm sure you yourself have been guilty of it yourself, along with any other command. Not to mention that Head of Security is one role in particular that tends to have their ears chewed off from all angles from anything as small as "He walked too close in the hall to me, that's attempted murder!" to anything as big as "HOLY FUCK WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE ABANDON SHIP" all at once.

With that, I want to reinforce that Emmy Gray did issue a charge to Nicce Arpei. I - Anna Lee, the Warden - executed her sentence. However, Anna Lee thought she wasn't wrong. So what she did was; she threw her in the cell, didn't search her, didn't strip her, didn't take her ID. She set the timer, said "I know you have your ID. You weren't wrong." and turned a blind eye; not to look at the cell until another inmate showed up. Anna got one side of the story.

So the truth is, Emmy did show impartiality and ordered her punished on behalf of your relentless attacks against her. Did she fail to communicate it to you? Maybe, I have no idea. But I do know for a fact that every time I walked into the security lobby there were at least 4-5 other people surrounding Emmy, all seeming to be a part of some conversation with her included.

With that, Emmy has proved in my opinion to be very impartial and in fact, Aqy has bitched at me specifically OOC about officers getting away with bullshit they should not be getting away with. I trust Aqy - with more command experience - to be a good head of security. Emmy herself also seems to not give a fuck about officers in particular; some of them OOC reasons, others IC reasons. Hell I think Emmy is a much more fitting candidate for command than quite a few other heads of security I've seen. Vote for me. I mean Aqy.

Edited by Guest

The issue is simple: Emmy didn't communicate. She didn't listen at all to Nasir's (or anyone but Arpee's) side of the story. He had to quite literally chase her through security to the permabrig to even get her to listen at all. She took Arpei's word for it until Elena stepped in. Regardless of the innocence of the other parties, the fact of the matter is that she did not in any way act in an impartial manner during the instance. It was a massive failure acting as a HoS, and only served to upset someone who the HoS is supposed to work alongside.

Was it assault? No. Nasir isn't an officer or a laywer. He gets battery and assault mixed up, intentionally so as he isn't trained in law, often. That said, Emmy's handling of a staff complaint on an officer who HAD violated i103©(Minor Assault) and i205©(Illegal Detainment) was not acceptable.

You cannot just dismiss complaints on your staff out of hand in-game. Especially not those made by other heads. Your handling of the situation was simply not acceptable.

I did communicate this; multiple times, in fact. I remember specifically, when Nasir said that Mauvebeard was in cuffs, and my officer was free I reiterated this -again- for him. As a note, Mauvebeard was in cuffs for a completely different situation, which the captain even defended before that comes under fire. She didn't dismiss anything. And it was not because of Elena that I or Emmy listened to him, I had been listening to him and Mauvebeard, and Arpei since the beginning. However, I'm not going to dismiss what one person says, simply because the CE, who is biased at the time, says that they're a liar. You seem to be picking for things to tell me I did wrong here. I personally do not believe I have done anything wrong. Could it have been handled better, yeah, sure if I could get a straight story from everyone and put it together perfectly. However, even you've said Nasir mixes up his terms because he's -not- an officer or a lawyer, so right now, I see no reason why what I did was wrong, and why Emmy had to listen to someone who didn't know the law for charges she should be handing out. I brigged her, no I'm not firing her over one incident, simply because one person tells me to. I've seen officers walk out of there with there jobs for much more. Hell, Mauvebeard didn't even express any frustration at what had happened, so I'm completely uncertain about a great deal of what you're saying, and I am even more confused why you're saying that it was dismissed, when it was not.

You - among most if not all other engineer mains - love to look out for each other, Jamini. And that's not a bad thing. Engineering has, in my opinion, the most well-founded sense of camaraderie and inspiring esprit de corps than any other department I have ever seen on this server.

I am going to stop you right there. No. I do not do that.

I will look at and into issues brought up that involves engineers, but I do not defend them when they pull excessive bullshit. I've fired a great number of engineers, some of them close friends, and lugged even more of them to the brig or had them fall into traps that got them caught by security. In fact, I had that happen twice earlier in the same round.

Everyone in engineering when I run it is treated the same. You get one second chance. That's it. If Nasir needs to speak with you twice, or you do a high crime, you are out the door. I personally have a very low tolerance for excessive fuckups. Anyone who has worked with me in medical will probably agree with that.

Most times, a single disciplinary talk is enough to set someone straight. Even people who are not regulars to the department.

[11:50:06 AM] Skull132:Quite done yet?

[11:50:58 AM] Jamini: I can go on for hours skull

[11:50:59 AM] Jamini: You know this.

[11:51:06 AM] Skull132: Oh I do know.

[11:51:41 AM] Skull132: Anyways, I was aggitated, so I read the logs. You two were talking past one another, which is cute.

[11:52:04 AM] Jamini: ...neither side really listening then?

[11:52:09 AM] Skull132: Yes.

[11:52:09 AM] Jamini: I can admit to that.

[11:52:13 AM] Skull132: Which is normal for you.

[11:52:26 AM] Skull132: Except it turns into a fucking issue when you start going at the other side's throat for failing at the same thing.

[11:53:14 AM] Skull132: Were I in Aqy's position, I would have hunkered down, set things straight with you, and then moved on to execute as the situation required it.

[11:53:50 AM | Edited 11:54:09 AM] Jamini: I did back off a little when I remembered they still had three permaed prisoners. If I recall.

[11:53:54 AM] Jamini: But I was also kind of pissed.

[11:53:59 AM] Skull132: Oh yes. Which is fine.

[11:54:33 AM] Jamini: It really isn't enjoyable to deal with someone being a dickhead when you are trying to relax late round. OOCly. So I'll admit I fucked up a bit.

[11:55:13 AM] Skull132: Regardless of department, officers should be kept to the same standard. And if you want to go batting applicants around by that standard, I'd suggest living it, first.

[11:55:42 AM] Jamini: True. I do try. :/

[11:56:21 AM] Skull132: Anyways, that situation could have been managed better on either side. Eventually, the captain did her duty, proving her keep as a fitting superior officer, and defused the situation.

This, is the crux of the issue. One which I am not entirely blameless for. Both of us failed to communicate properly, and I will not deny that Nasir failed to communicate properly in that instance. I was unhappy OOCly, and ICly he was furious at being (seemingly) ignored.

Am I saying Emmy shouldn't be HOS?

No. I feel she should.

I'm not against this application. I am, however, wanting Aqy to acknowledge that the situation could indeed have been handled better. Instead of fighting we should both be taking and learning from this. And maybe, in the future, trying to improve instead of fighting now.

At no point in time, did any other heads come forth saying they were assaulted,

/quote]

Except Nasir who said so several times over the general channel who said th eofficer stunned Nasir more than once. And what 'others' did you ask about the incident? I was one of the assulted people in that case, and an eye witness beside that, you never did anything to talk to or even have any question a victim of assault, and thats a problem in and of itself. It definatly could have been handled better.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Glossing over the diversion of conversation, I will hone back in on the scrublord Aqy and say that I support her application. She always wants to be her best, like no one ever has. To catch balds is her real test, to train them is her cause. She can travel across the station, searching far and wide.

"No. The only other thing that stops me from giving this app a good hard yes is they play a Jawdat. I don't very much care for the Jawdats and their whole criminal family aboard the NSS Aurora thing. So, right now, my standing here is a firm maybe." -J "Literally Hitler" Boy

Lol how is that even relevant to her ability to play a command member, but it's your vote and you're entitled to it I guess.

Bump her age up to 30.

I plan on only playing her once she's 30, as an HoS. She turns 30 on June 21st. It was originally July 21st, but I decided to move it up a month to assist this. However, I decided to put this app up now, so that it had time to go through, as I expected this to take a bit of time, and figured I might as well get it out of the way now, rather than sitting around later on, If I have to wait for this to be approved because it happens sooner than I thought, I don't mind, unless it's an issue in which case, I can just make it simple and change it.

I'm not against this application. I am, however, wanting Aqy to acknowledge that the situation could indeed have been handled better. Instead of fighting we should both be taking and learning from this. And maybe, in the future, trying to improve instead of fighting now.

Like I said, I know that I didn't handle it as perfectly as I could have, but it was a really confusing situation, with a lot going on, so I tried to do my best with what I had. But, arguing put down and to the side, I'm willing to accept that I need to improve. I mean, I've only played as an interim head twice now. I know I didn't communicate as much as I should have, or perhaps listen as much as I should have. I'll make a point to do so in the future.

Except Nasir who said so several times over the general channel who said th eofficer stunned Nasir more than once. And what 'others' did you ask about the incident? I was one of the assulted people in that case, and an eye witness beside that, you never did anything to talk to or even have any question a victim of assault, and thats a problem in and of itself. It definatly could have been handled better.

I said "any other heads" referring to any other head than Nasir. And I'm aware of this, because I as in contact with the other heads. I also asked a bit, to see if others had, and the person I spoke to has no recollection of any other heads being attacked either. Also, the person was charged, they were given a sentence. I am uncertain what else you wanted me to do. I wasn't told at the time that you were involvd, as far as I recall, nor did you come to security with information. And if I was, or you did, I apologize that I didn't speak to you.

I've been playing semi-regularly with Aqy since I first arrived on Aurora, and early on she was one of the most consistent members of Security. I wandered off for a while so there's a gap of time where I didn't see much of her, but on the occasions that we've been in security simultaneously again, it's been same ol' same ol'.

Emmy may not be perfection incarnate, but I've seen a lot less reasonable Heads of Security roaming around.

Speaking as somebody whose attention ISN'T in as high demand as that of the Head of Security, it's really easy to get lost in the tide of people screaming for security, arrests, protection, etc. You might say that the Head of Security is supposed to be above being sucked into the confusion, but I would disagree -- HoS players are humans behind keyboards as well, and they're almost certainly being subject to more information overload than the average member of security.

I am wholeheartedly in favor of Aqy as a Head. (Though, the matter seems to be pretty much decided already.)

"No. The only other thing that stops me from giving this app a good hard yes is they play a Jawdat. I don't very much care for the Jawdats and their whole criminal family aboard the NSS Aurora thing. So, right now, my standing here is a firm maybe." -J "Literally Hitler" Boy

One of the problems that people had with my head whislist was that they were worried about me using Dandy as a head of staff, its basically the same thing where X wouldn't care to see Y be a head.

Remain on-topic. Deviation from topic will result in deleted comments, and further exacerbating the issue will, at worst, result in the thread being locked with no consideration for feedback until Dea and myself come to a unanimous decision on what we personally know about the applicant.

As an additional note, in order to clarify things, there's no issue with the characters being put in your list of characters, but if Dea and/or myself tell you "Don't play X character as a head of staff until you can make them seem more command-worthy to us", then abide by it. Like Dandy on Jboy's, if you think there's a character that the applicant should not play as a head of staff, then PM Dea Tacita and myself, and we'll get it squared out with the applicant in private if we decide to approve the application.

Also, please get along, and reduce the amount of back-and-forth between non-applicants. This is for feedback on the applicant. I'd rather see the applicant defend themselves than others jumping in to their rescue.

I've never been disappointed with a character played by Aqy. Emmy, Shaw, Omega and Nan have proven to be interesting characters to interact with and I would be more than happy to see an Aqy character in a command position.

Aqy has proven to be an exceptional member of our community and I look forward to seeing them help lead our fine station.

I didn't had any conflicts with Aqy or their characters. What can I say? Well, Nan and Emmy Gray are those characters with whom I have intercated mostly. Well, Nan is cute IPC that is a good conversation buddy to speak with her fellow IPCs, she is competent to be Chief Medical Officer as I haven't seen her not saving lifes. Emmy Gray? - Well I still didn't understand is she a cool security officer that is baddas or she is just female officer(I mean type of character: Srong as fuck or just normal), but I have seen her as actually good officer.

Ive only ever had good experience with Aqy IC and OOC, i think Aqy would make a very good head of staff from an OOC point of view. A few of Aqy's characters would make good heads, including Emmy. I cant address the issues some people have brought up as ive not had any.