2 year unban appeal - Mrshawdows

Just a reminder for some context, The original ban was from two years ago and I assumed it was perma, I honestly have no record of it but its been two years iirc.

It was shortened to 1100 minutes without my knowledge or contacting anyone.

BYOND Key: Mrshawdows

Total Ban Length: 1100 minutes; 2 days remaining

Banning staff member's Key: altairboy

Reason of Ban: 17c51af864.png

Reason for Appeal: I was a pretty dumb person back then, It appears to me the ban was shortened greatly, however I'd like it to be removed, I've changed hugely in two years ( the ban was shortened, without my knowledge until today) I did say some mean stuff to the original admin and I apologize, I've become a more proper individual.

I really am sorry I wasted your time back then, but trust me I've changed in two years. I really am sorry, I did the suicide just for shits and giggles but I was semi-new to SS13 and really new heavy RP.

I think two years is pretty fair punishment. So this whole 1100 minutes this I feel should be removed, Thank you for your time.

With great respect, Mrshawdows.

Yeah I actually talked with a player here and looked through your staff list, seems to not exist. I've never heard of the guy either, I either get this message or "Connection Failed"

Its a pretty old ancient ban so it could maybe be some really old admin. I'm having trouble getting the ban message I keep getting Connection Failed but I managed to screencap that 30 minutes ago or so.

Your original ban was done by Casperf1, the ban was listed as a perma-ban.

The key Altairboy I have never seen and isn't in the code so have no idea where they came from.

However the ban is ages old, I'm not against lifting.

Original ban reason is as follows: "Chucklefucking. Attempting to commit suicide with a pen. Immature responses. Disrespect to staff "I suggest you resign." Bad rp.". Any thoughts on this? Do you remember the incident? Either way, I invite you to read our rules if you haven't already, before we reach a decision.

Original ban reason is as follows: "Chucklefucking. Attempting to commit suicide with a pen. Immature responses. Disrespect to staff "I suggest you resign." Bad rp.". Any thoughts on this? Do you remember the incident? Either way, I invite you to read our rules if you haven't already, before we reach a decision.

Yeah I guess you could call what I did "chucklefucking" I did do all of those and I've read every single rule, I wasn't taking the whole thing seriously back then and I just did it to grief, as I said I completely apologize for everything I did and wish for redemption and I apologize to the community for what I did, I can assure you I wont do anything like that again.

What I did was of course wrong but I have changed over the years into a much more relaxed individual. I'm not sure as to what I did exactly as I didn't really care back then, but I'm sure it was just grief.

I don't deny anything I did, I merely want your forgiveness.