[Expired] Unban Appeal - AEWorthy

BYOND Key: AEWorthy

Total Ban Length: 3 days

Banning staff member's Key: lessick

Reason of Ban: "End of round grief"

Reason for Appeal:

As the round was over (we docked at "home") I began a violent revolt and attacked a few people. As I was an antagonist I am confused at how this is a bannable offence. Throughout the round I was rping and not making anyone's gameplay unfun; I even asked the admin before doing anything during the round. I began to get bored of the peaceful protests and rped a more violent revolt; I decided at the end of the round to have a bit of fun since the round was ending. I jumped out of the escape pod and attacked 2 security guards with an energy sword. I was only trying to have a bit of fun; but I apologize if this offended or upset anyone.

I do ask that a moderator clarify to me the reason for the ban so that I do not make the same offence in the future.

End of round shuttle grief is not allowed. This rules is different to most other servers, but the reveal message is not IC knowledge, and RP continues until the round reboots. That means no random killing or attacking each other at round end. Generally, any attacking whatsoever after round end will earn a ban. This is an automatic ban without warning.

This is directly from the rules tab that all players are expected to read before they join a round

I understand this, but I was killing IC. I was revolting and attacking security IC. I don't understand how I was breaking the rules. I continued to RP even after the reveal and was still banned. I was never warned that fighting after the round was against the rules even when it is RPed.

As taken from our rules:

End of round shuttle grief is not allowed. This rules is different to most other servers, but the reveal message is not IC knowledge, and RP continues until the round reboots. That means no random killing or attacking each other at round end. Generally, any attacking whatsoever after round end will earn a ban. This is an automatic ban without warning.

This is something you should know, had you read our rules. You should also have a fairly general idea that ganking (killing without interacting with the players much) is also a bad thing - which is what you did, basically decapitating players without reason because there wasn't much time left to the round.