WELL DONE!

ForgottenTraveller

For all the often complaints of shit this and shit that.

Congrats for being awesome need to be given more

Nuke round, 13/09/2015 3:15-6:06am (GMT), Security wing.

Zubari Akenzua Head of Security

Sslazhir Yinzr Security Officer

Jaden Halliwell Forensic Technician

Ahren Hawkins Investigator

Oscar Von Kristoff Security Officer

George Walkings Security Officer

And a few others who went to cryo and some I may have missed. They did awesome, handled multiple crisis smoothly, efficiently and without too much excess violence, despite many MANY chucklefucks and general chaos from the actual antags, they held it together and kept it somewhat calm. And responded quickly and efficiently.

WELL DONE!

For all the often complaints of shit this and shit that.

Congrats for being awesome need to be given more

Nuke round, 13/09/2015 3:15-6:06am (GMT), Security wing.

Zubari Akenzua Head of Security

Sslazhir Yinzr Security Officer

Jaden Halliwell Forensic Technician

Ahren Hawkins Investigator

Oscar Von Kristoff Security Officer

George Walkings Security Officer

And a few others who went to cryo and some I may have missed. They did awesome, handled multiple crisis smoothly, efficiently and without too much excess violence, despite many MANY chucklefucks and general chaos from the actual antags, they held it together and kept it somewhat calm. And responded quickly and efficiently.

WELL DONE!

Sec did seem to keep a lid on things pretty well that round. Well done them. Yinzr did manage to find an opportunity to yell "I AM THE LAW," so that means it was a good round.

Props to Aquila too, chief engineer. The station went to hell, but not nearly as badly as it could have thanks to her. She fixed the engine after the collectors were hit by an astroid, and then managed repair efforts continuously for over an hour without getting overwhelmed or losing it.

V.I.C.E. and Olivier too, from Engineering and Atmos respectively, did very well. Much patching and repressurizing was done but there were just so many bombs... so... many... bombs.

Pretty much everyone was on the ball that round, even the nuke ops.

Edited by Guest

Sec did seem to keep a lid on things pretty well that round. Well done them. Yinzr did manage to find an opportunity to yell "I AM THE LAW," so that means it was a good round.

Props to Aquila too, chief engineer. The station went to hell, but not nearly as badly as it could have thanks to her. She fixed the engine after the collectors were hit by an astroid, and then managed repair efforts continuously for over an hour without getting overwhelmed or losing it.

V.I.C.E. and Olivier too, from Engineering and Atmos respectively, did very well. Much patching and repressurizing was done but there were just so many bombs... so... many... bombs.

Pretty much everyone was on the ball that round, even the nuke ops.

Edited by Guest