Incident Report 09/12/2457

Guest XanderDox

Reporting Personnel: Erransis Fedranin

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Captain

Personnel Involved: Eliza Pond (Chief Medical Officer), Vur K'rilisav (Head of Security) , Jaques Jacan (Surgeon)

Time of Incident: 13:30 to 14:50

Real time: 11:00-11:52 Easten Standard

Location of Incident: Medical Comms, Medical Bay, Bar

Nature of Incident: []Workplace Hazard []Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property []Neglect of Duty []Harassment [X]Assault [X]Misconduct [X]Other Threats of Assault Against Heads of Staff

Overview of the Incident:

Dr. Pond had reported to me that Dr. Jacan had been saying unsavoury things over the Medical Channel, including but not limited too:

"Security are pigs."

"Vur is the Head of Pigs"

"The Captain doesn't know shit, I called her a bitch as she walked by and she didn't even hear"

"If you tell the Captain or Head of Security about this, just remember snitches get stitches"

*This is paraphrasing, Dr. Pond can provide a more accurate account of what was said.

Upon hearing this, I had grown concerned for the safety of my Chief Medical Officer, who had just been threatened to be physically brutalized to the point of needing surgery if they reported the misconduct. I swiftly ordered the detainment of Dr. Lacan, he fled to the break room after I tried to grab him myself, where he was apprehended by Security, but not after trying to escape from them there too. He was then tracking implanted, and summarily suspended pending review.

Later on, after his release, Dr. Pond calls over command that she needs security assistance, as Jacan is harassing her in the Bar. I arrive, and without hesitate disable Jacan with my "Force-Gloves", new tech from research that enhances my strength (as Skrell are generally weak physically) , this resulted in confusion over my actions, and whether they were considered assault, security determined they were not, but rather a case of battery/minor assault, I payed the proceeding fine for it, Jaques however, refused to leave the Bar, wanting me to be arrested, he was makign Dr. Pond, (who remember, he had threatened to seriously injure earlier), then, another staff member ran into the bar, and a small altercation broke out. The Security who had responded to Eliza's request for help, including Commander Vur, turned their attention to the new altercation, using this split second chance, Jaques took out a crowbar from his satchel, and brutally swung it at me twice, catching my hand, injuring me. He was subsequently arrested, and then caused issues for the duration of his detainment.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: N/A

Additional notes: I sincerely suggest not only therapy for this person, but criminal charges and either suspension or complete termination from employment for NT.

I do not feel safe working with him.

The report is currently being reviewed, and a case has been opened. Thank you for taking the time to submit this notice. The primary parties can expect to be contacted shortly.

--------------------

DTG: 10-9:26-TAU CETI STANDARD-12-2457

SIGN: Jeffery Steel, Senior Communications Officer

• 3 weeks later...

TO: Erransis Fedranin, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Duty Officer Silvia Romanescu (YouJustGotOwened).

You may be contacted by the duty officer for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 30-15:09-TAU CETI STANDARD-12-2457

SIGN: SYSTEM-NTSSAUTO455