Incident Report - 12/27/57

Reporting Personnel: IAM

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Security Officer

Personnel Involved: Station Intelligence Katana Alpha, Captain Valorallen Vitellia, Chief Medical Officer Mortimer Lore, Warden Praetorian, Officer Chantal Faers, Detective Stephanie Smith, Medical Doctor Jacques Jacan, Assistant (Former Security Officer) Rin Fukuimoto (Subject of Complaint #1), Security Cadet Jimmy McFly (Subject of Complaint #2), Assistant (Former Chemist) Simon Shifty (Subject of Complaint #3), Assistant (Former EMT) Isac Sayili (Subject of Complaint #4, tertiary)

Time of Incident: 3:30-6:22 Station Time

Real time: 3:30 to 6:30 PM CST on December the 27th.

Location of Incident: Holodeck, Throughout Station

Nature of Incident: []Workplace Hazard [X]Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property []Neglect of Duty []Harassment [X]Assault [X]Misconduct []Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: All parties listed as involved who are not the subjects of this complaint were in some way witnesses to events on the station.

Security Officer Rin Fukuimoto engaged in a holodeck boxing match with Security Cadet Jimmy McFly, neglecting to utilize holodeck-provided weaponry and therefore inflicting real damage upon her opponent. The result was fractured ribs, internal damage to the heart, liver, and a ruptured lung.

Fukuimoto herself was moderately injured, and injured others in numerous other matches which did not utilize holodeck safeties. The one I was most directly present to investigate was that of Jimmy McFly, who Medical Doctor Jacques Jacan informed me suffered the aforementioned damage. This has been a trend across shifts, and resulted in Fukuimoto's demotion. In the aftermath, the station intelligence Katana Alpha was witness to her and several others plotting to injure those who caused her demotion.

Further incidents occurred involving Isac Sayili being ejected from medbay by the CMO as a result of alleged harassment and causing persistent problems throughout the remainder of the shift through misuse of comms, as well as a chemist whom I believe to have been Simon Shifty breaching the brig with thermite to assist Fukuimoto in escaping custody. This escape attempt was semi-successful, but Fukuimoto was apprehended soon after and returned to the brig. I cannot verify Simon Shift's employment concretely as a result of his demotion and the hectic nature of this shift, because the manifest no longer listed him as a chemist when I began compiling this report.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: All members of command staff were informed of the ongoing situation, and a demotion did occur. However, as these events have started to repeat themselves across shifts with regards to Officer Rin Fukuimoto, I have chosen to submit a formal complaint regardless. Specific handlers included Captain Valorallen Vitellia and Chief Medical Officer Mortimer Lore.

Additional notes: N/A

TO: IAM, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and logged, and placed within a queue for the Duty Officer corps to review.

You will be contacted, if necessary, by a Duty Officer when and if an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 28-7:17-TAU CETI STANDARD-12-2457

SIGN: SYSTEM-NTSSAUTO455

• 1 month later...