Houssam Jawdat 12/30/2457

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Reporting Personnel: Houssam Jawdat

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Head of Personnel

Personnel Involved: Zubari Akenzua, Ukhaan (Unathi RD, first name forgotten), V.Vitellia, Captain, Steffie Matis, Internal Affairs Agent

Time of Incident: Entirety of shift

Real time: ~12/30/2015

Location of Incident:

Nature of Incident: []Workplace Hazard []Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property []Neglect of Duty []Harassment []Assault [X]Misconduct []Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: I arrived shortly after the Captain went Cryo to discover the IAA possessed a Captain's headset. When asked about it, I was shown the following forms:

Facility: NSS Aurora

Date: 12.30.2457

Index: #001

To: Internal Affairs

Subject: Extended Powers and Department Independence

As the Captain of the NSS Aurora, for this shift I hearby declare the department of Internal Affairs, separated from the Internal Security Department. As a result, they shall receive their own funds account, their designated supervisor shall be the Captain, and they shall recieve extended powers, as outlined by the attached NCF- 0107’s.

Employee: Captain Valorallen Vitellia

Signature: V.Vitellia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This paper has been stamped with the captain's rubber stamp.

Index: #001

This form permits the grant of executive permission to conduct the denoted action by the denoted employee of the NanoTrasen Civilian Branch of Operation.

Employee: The Internals Affairs Department

Action: Execute necessary authority during investigations, including: Temporary suspension of staff not-exceeding 30 minutes for investigation purposes, freezing of employee fund accounts, universal access to station departments within Code Green, except areas where personal safety is called into question by Heads of Staff.

The Captain is not subject to this, nor is his office. He may overrule and decisions made under this permission form.

Reason:

To grant Internal Affairs leeway in their investigations.

Supervising Head of Staff: V.Vitellia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index: #003

This form permits the grant of executive permission to conduct the denoted action by the denoted employee of the NanoTrasen Civilian Branch of Operation.

Employee: Internal Affairs Department

Action: May, in the absence of a Head of Personnel, administrate the Human Resources Department, and oversee department transfers, demotions, etc..

An alternative identification card will be provided so these duties may be carried out. This card may not be used to alter Agent identification cards.

All changes to ID’s must go through the Captain via PDA or verbally over command, and all forms must be stamped by the Internal Affairs Dept. Stamp.

Reason:

Because Internal Affairs is qualified to monitor HR and handle such requests, and I am far too busy as Captain.

Supervising Head of Staff: V.Vitellia

After the Captain went Cryo, the Agent stated she follows the majority will of Command. Command unanimously agreed that she should have the Captain's headset given to her removed. I offered to replace it with a HoP headset.

She proceeded to try to argue that I can't tell her what to do unless I take up the role of acting captain, and used the previous documents as justification.

After reminding her of her own statement just moments prior, she returned the headset.

Later on, she directly alleged that she answers directly to CC and skips the Head of Personnel office (and command entirely) and made multiple condescending remarks about CC having her back.

This incident report is both on the Captain for her bizarre release of unnecessary powers to an Internal Affairs Agent, and the Internal Affairs Agent herself for unprofessional use of these powers and professional misconduct.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: Subject of complaint.

Additional notes:

Edited by Marlon Phoenix

TO: Houssam Jawdat, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and logged, and placed within a queue for the Duty Officer corps to review.

You will be contacted, if necessary, by a Duty Officer when and if an investigation begins.

NOTE: It would seem you did not include the name of the internal affairs agent in question. Please provide the agent's name.

--------------------

DTG: 30-22:22-TAU CETI STANDARD-12-2457

SIGN: SYSTEM-NTSSAUTO455

• 3 weeks later...