MASMC's Server Moderator Application

Server Moderator Application

Basic Information

Byond Account: MASMC

Character Name(s): Mike Smith

AI Name(s): HAL-9000

Preferred means of contact: I would prefer to be PMed in the event a contact is needed.

Timezone: EST

When are you on Aurora?: Any time I can!

Experience

How long have you played SS13?: About 2 yrs.

How long have you played on Aurora: About 1.5 yrs.

How much do you know about SS13 (Baystation build) game mechanics?: Quite a bit, actually.

Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: Yes.

Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: Not from Aurora, but I was banned for 2 days for going out of context.

Personality

Why do you play SS13?: Because I like the game, and really have nothing better to play.

Why do you play on Aurora?: Because it is heavy role-play, and I like this kind of stuff.

What do moderators do?: Moderators keep the main portion of the server in check, while still being kind and actually playing.

What does it mean to be a moderator for our server?: It means that you will help out the admins, and do anything to help.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to help the server.

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator?: I am kind, and willing to help.

How well do you handle stress, anger, or insults?: Very well. I normally brush it off.

Anything Else You Want to Add: (Do not put words here)

I have a lot of knowledge around engineering and science, though I can learn the other departments as well as I can in the event I am needed. I will check the wiki if I have to, and I will even ask others in-game for help if I feel I need to! I also help everyone in real-life, as that is the right thing to do when someone needs help.

After getting confirmation from the head administrator (Skull132), I'm going to move ahead and deny this application. Unfortunately, we already have enough moderators on the team for the timezone you're currently in for this cycle. Check in next cycle if you're still interested, but I do recommend actually playing on the server and being active on both server and forums if you're going to do so next cycle.