Fastboy25's Unban Appeal

BYOND Key: Fastboy25

Total Ban Length: Permanent ban

Banning staff member's Key: Alberyk (I think)

Reason of Ban: Griefing and trolling (I suicide bombed medbay after the AI eletrically shocked me)

Reason for Appeal: In other servers I played in I'm used to doing stupid shit to stir up conflict in the station and in some there was no require for a traitor role as long as we were in the correct gamemode, I was in the server for a good while and really nothing was going on so I wanted to cause something dramatic to happen, one of my friends was in the server at the time and he will attest to the fact that I didn't do it for the sole purpose of just being a dick and griefing I seriously just wanted to get something going and I didn't realize at the time that it was a perma ban offense. I'm sorry and I'll refrain from that type of behavior in the future.

This is a heavy roleplaying server, so exploding yourself and a welding bomb tank while yelling allahu akbar as a non antag has no place here. I have no issues in lifting this ban if you do understand that we are a rp-oriented server and you are willing to follow the rules at all. So, read the rules again and tell us what was the issue with what you did and I will be fine with unbanning you.