Flywolfpack's Dev Application

Ckey/BYOND Username: Flywolfpack

Position Being Applied For (coder, mapper, spriter): Server guy (including SQL database stuff), coding, and mapping if needed.

Past Experiences/Knowledge:I use to work as a server guy for Apoc, and I'm currently doing small time stuff for Trinity.

Examples of Past Work:Hosting Apoc on my personal machine, setting up various Apoc servers in both linux and windows server formats, setting up the custom Apoc forums and Wiki (may not be up anymore), setting up an Apoc Trouble in Terrorist Town server (down for sure), hundreds of hours spent changing server configs at the whim of Apoc's boss, setting up trinity's forums and wiki (still a WIP), small code jobs including the ability for Unathi to spawn with their fluff knife harnesses and knives as well as implementation for black crayons and such. As for SQL, I've successfully set up Trinity's and am looking to develop some neat SQL stuff.

Preferred Mode of Communication (Skype, Steam, etc.): Skype

Additional Comments: I'm a very competent IT guy with time to spare. While I am currently providing service to Trinity, I like to think of myself as a contractor, and should be completely available to split my time for the time being.

• 1 month later...