Hall Of Fame rules /READ THESE FIRST\

THE RULES

1. The barrier for entry is twice as high if you submit something you where directly involved in

I will allow applications to be made even if you yourself where directly involved. Understand they will examined much more closely. I do not want to see people spamming apps or acting like tools to try to get in here. You can Always PM me first to ask if something even has a chance.

2. If a post or situation resulted in administrative action being taken it cannot be submitted

This one should be pretty obvious. This is a place intended for universally hilarious moments, not a place to mock shitters that got banned or bad roleplayers doing something cringey. While someone CAN be the butt of the joke its expected to be a situation where everyone is laughing with them and not at them.

3. Applications have a MINIMUM one week period before a final decision is made.

This is to allow plenty of time for the peer review process. Any registered user may post their thoughts on why or why not they think a post deserves a spot or not. The final decision however rests solely on me. I do not want to see this turn into a popularity contest of the same five people deciding what goes in and what stays out. You may advertise a link to the app once per round in OOC, same rules as a whitelist app in that regard.

4. It is strongly encouraged you have SOME sort of documentation.

I understand this isn't always a possibility. If you do not have any logs or a screenshot i expect your application to tell a good "story". Keep in mind if your app is accepted i will just move it as is over to the actual hall of fame.

5.Incidents must have occurred on the server.

Pretty obvious i hope. This place is a celebration of the community we have here.

Why does this exist?

The goal here is to remember hilarious or awesome moments in game. Perhaps you want to nominate someone who went above and beyond the call of roleplay? Maybe an engineer screwing up the supermatter inadvertently takes out two nuke ops in the explosion? The sky is the limit but it should at least be something we can all remember fondly.