Feedback for Gabriel Barcia

I've been playing for a while, mostly as bartender, already made some good friends and that. This is a feedback thread for the character. Also making some kind of activity in the forum, a lot of players know me from BRP and Phoenix, but I didn't get active on the forum until now, been playing for a while.

president-bill-clinton-right-hand-waving.jpg

Eyy

Hiya, Karimi here!

The times I get to play with Gabriel or observe him as a ghost he seems believable and appropriate. I like that he seems to meddle a little in people's affairs but doesn't necessarily insert himself, texting folks and getting them together, et cetera. It's bartenderish! I associate him with the bar, like I seem to associate Yoiko with the kitchen, which is a good sign he's in some way memorable for it. If I have trouble saying more than that, it's probably because my character doesn't spend a ton of time in the bar early on in shifts, before things go to hell.

Zahra will never approve of shotgun-toting Pun-Pun, but I can dig it.

Speaking of Gabe/Yoiko, and looking at your signature, I'm quite sorry to have ruined that lounge by dragging one of you off to Nar'Sie's summoning ritual >_> I bet that took some work.

Hiya, Karimi here!

There's a reason why Gabriel tried so hard on that behalf, and it is because of Yoiko's personality and backstory. Yoiko was deeply stuck, and Gabriel being pushy with Karimi/Yoiko relationship was part of the plan to make him move, at least from my part :E

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...