Kiwidaninjas Skrell app

BYOND Key: Kiwidaninja

Character Names: Delta Vee, Sukri Tal'at-Sajjad, Mansoor Hosni, Manbot

How long have you been playing on Aurora:On and off for a long time, this time Ive been playing for about a month.

Species you are applying to play: Skrell

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Diona exempt): A lightish green/blue

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?:Ive read the page multiple times.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race: I think it would be interesting to roleplay a character who is rather different that my others, one who is very logical in his reasoning (Or atleast tries his best to be), and doesnt seem to be too emotional.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: Skrell, in comparison to humans, seem to be essentially emotion-less (To humans, that is. To other skrell, they have just as diverse emotions as Humans do, however high-pitched noises are used to show these feelings, and humans are incapable of hearing these noises), and, are also 'above' most petty insults and racism.

Why does this species in particular hold your interest? Skrell hold my interest in particular because they have an entirely different behavior in comparison to my other characters, as explained earlier.

Character Name: Andwius Thijmenn

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

Andrius Thijmenn was born in a richer area of Biesel to a surgeon father, and a Geneticist mother. Through his early life, both of his parents high-paying jobs allowed him to essentially receive anything he wanted, including a very good education of which was supplied to him through his parents. Through his schooling, he had soaked up information, however he had a special interest in medicine, surgery in specific. Although, through this education, he never could entirely managed to Tau Ceti basic without slurring some words.

His parents ample amounts of money and tutoring allowed him to sail through med school, receive a degree in surgery, and land a job in a random hospital on Biesel as a surgeon. One day, he had the idea of wanting to become a surgeon in space. With the assistance of his parents, he had arranged for a job with Nanotrasen, and was assigned to the N.S.S Aurora as a surgeon.

What do you like about this character? He tries his best to be as logical as possible in his reasoning, even if he doesnt manage it. Hes also a bit spoiled, considering his childhood. Hes /also/ a bit lazy when it comes to things other than medical work. (*cough* paperwork *cough*)

How would you rate your role-playing ability?Eight out of ten, however it may degrade if Im tired.

Notes: Basically just a spoiled 29 year old doctor who had a free pass through life, doesnt like to work too hard on anything (Unless its his job), and hes a skrell.

Edited by Guest
Guest Marlon Phoenix

Kiwidaninja is a good roleplayer, and it's always a joy to see his characters on the station. I give this a +1, even if I have a dislike of Skrell.

Shining a little more attention on this one.

Kiwi is a consistent roleplayer and puts themselves into character, that and I've seen them portray a Tajaran responsibly. I think they can handle a skrell. This station needs more squishies anyway.