Incident Report 26/06/2459

Reporting Personnel: Valorallen Vitellia

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Head of Personnel

Game ID: bPa-dlvR

Personnel Involved:

- Girard Smark, Scientist: Witness (Moom241)

- Hannah Blackwell, Drill Technician: Victim (mcspizzy)

- Dragan Grgurovic, Medical Doctor: Offender (banjaluka)

- Raymond Hawkins, Captain: Witness (Aboshehab)

- Viktor Komministov Chief Medical Officer: Witness (Jkol591)

Time of Incident: 11:30 27/06/2459

Real time: Around 0030 GMT 28/06/17 (I hope that is right. It happened at like 8:30ish EST)

Location of Incident: Operating Room 1, NSS Exodus

Nature of Incident:

[]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[x]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[]Misconduct

[x]Other Medical Malpractice

Overview of the Incident: Ms. Hannah Blackwell, Drill Technician lost a hand during her time working out on the Mining Outpost. She received a prosthetic hand from Robotics to bring to Medical so she could have it replaced. Dr. Dragan Grgurovic was the assigned Medical Doctor to perform the hand replacement surgery. During this surgery, Dr. Grgurovic amputated the entire arm claiming that it was easier that way instead of just amputating the leftovers of the hand to replace with a full prosthetic, which was what Ms. Blackwell wanted. Mr. Smark reported this incident to me as he was witness to it occurring within the Medical Bay. He confronted Dr. Grgurovic in which Dr. Grgurovic stated that it was simply easier and showed no remorse for removing Ms. Blackwell's entire arm.

After Mr. Smark reported this incident to me, I reported it to Captain Raymond Hawkins and Chief Medical Officer Viktor Komministov. I requested to perform an immediate suspension of Dr. Grgurovic for this severe medical malpractice, along with reporting this to the Central Command Internal Affairs Bureau for further investigation into the reliability of Dr. Grgurovic and the possible revokation of his Medical License.

This sort of behavior should not be allowed by the NanoTrasen Corporate Conglomerate and I feel that this sort of purposeful malpractice should be dealt with at the highest severity, thank you for your time.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: Mr. Smark reported the incident to me in which I investigated and reported it to Captain Hawkins and Dr. Komministov, but by that time, Dr. Grgurovic had already gone to cryogenic storage so we could not go for an immediate suspension.

Actions taken: None during the shift as Dr. Grgurovic went to cryogenic storage shortly after the incident occurred.

Additional notes: I find this gross negligence to be unacceptable and do not think that this sort of purposeful malpractice should go unpunished. It is doctors like him that give the Medical Department a bad name.

TO: Valorallen Vitellia, Head of Personnel, NSS Exodus

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

You will be contacted, if necessary, by a CCIA Agent when and if an investigation begins.

DTG: 06-10:41-TAU CETI STANDARD-27-2459

SIGN: CCIAAMS

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to CCIA Agent Liesel Metz (Synnono).

You may be contacted by the CCIA Agent for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 01-10:30-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2459

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 2 weeks later...

FROM: Liesel Metz, Central Command Internal Affairs Agent, NTCC Odin

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 10-15:20-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2459

SIGN: Liesel M.