Unathi in the Empire of Dominia

There's a lot of good info in the Dominia wiki article, but it left me wondering a bit more about the culture of Unathi within the Empire. We already know that Ouerean and Moghean Unathi have different views, and given how the Unathi pirates originally came to the Empire, their mix with human culture, and the distance from their home system, I wondered how different things are for them? The wiki also indicates that Dominian citizens look down on Hegemony Unathi.

It seems that the main tenants of honor and clans are still intact, as well as Guwan/Guwandi (in spirit). But with a whole different religion, I am curious about a few points:

How are Unathi women viewed in the Empire? Is it like Moghes, or are they afforded more rights and opportunities, limited by the Noble/Freeman/Serf system?

Are the Love/Lust/Duty tenants of the Th'akh and Sk'akh still a primary focus for Dominian Unathi, or is it different? How does this affect how marriage and relationships are viewed?

Would Dominian Unathi still know Sinta'Unathi as a language, or is that very unlikely?

I apologize if this information is available but I somehow missed it. The recent news stories and Dominian characters I've seen around are piquing my curiosity.

Would Dominian Unathi still know Sinta'Unathi as a language, or is that very unlikely?

Some may, but the primary Unathi language in Dominia is Sinta'Azaziba, so it's probably not commonplace.

Of course, I'm not a lore writer so take that with a grain of salt.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

How are Unathi women viewed in the Empire? Is it like Moghes, or are they afforded more rights and opportunities, limited by the Noble/Freeman/Serf system?

Depends on the clan and their class. Freemens and serfs would be more egalitarian, while nobles would be more traditional.

Are the Love/Lust/Duty tenants of the Th'akh and Sk'akh still a primary focus for Dominian Unathi, or is it different? How does this affect how marriage and relationships are viewed?

They would follow the Holy Tribunal and Praise God.

Sinta'Unathi is the language of the Hegemony. They speak Sinta'azibaba, the shared language of Unathi who never fell to the Izweski's cultural dominance.