Nature of Incident:

[  ]  - Workplace Hazard

[  ] - Accident/Injury

[  ] - Destruction of Property

[X] - Neglect of Duty

[  ] - Harassment

[  ] - Assault

[X] - Misconduct

[  ] - Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: Officer Yeranokara was a suspect in a missing person's case which was opened some time before I arrived on station. I have spoken to my investigative team and will present the findings below. No action has been brought against Officer Yeranokara due to a transfer shuttle arriving soon after my arrival, interrupting the investigation. However, her actions and demeanor require further investigation.

The following is a transcript of the interview performed by Detective Sandford.

Transcript:

[00:00] Recording started.
[00:10] Samuel Sandford says, "State your name, and occupation, please."
[00:47] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "Zioyana Yeranokara, Officerrrr."
[00:58] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "Onboarrrd this.. Station. Aurrrrorrrra."
[01:35] Samuel Sandford asks, "Miss Yeranokara, all I am here for is to ask a few questions which can help us in an active case. Do you consent to it?"
[01:54] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "Go rrrrright ahead."
[02:23] Samuel Sandford says, "Wonderful."
[02:40] Samuel Sandford asks, "Now, as you might have heard, the chaplain hasn't been seen lately, correct?"
[03:19] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "She has grrrreat faith they werrrre met with a fierrrrry, agonizing end. A sacrrrifice forrrr his crrrruel hand."
[03:28] Samuel Sandford says, "I see."
[04:32] Samuel Sandford asks, "Well, we wanted to talk to specifically you, because, we have confirmation that you were inside the chaplain's office. You were seen there, and we found your prints. Do you agree to that?"
[04:59] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "Yes. She was the one that rrreporrrted this in the firrrst place, but it has gone unnoticed a second time now she sees."
[05:33] Samuel Sandford asks, "Could you tell me, what was the purpose of you being there? In the backroom?"
[06:15] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "She felt the aurrrrra of death and anguish. She saw the prrrrrocessed incinerrrratorrrr, she went to parrrtake in theirrrr death."
[06:40] Samuel Sandford asks, "What do you mean by partake in their death, exactly. Assist? Watch?"
[07:21] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "A marrrrk of the dead, a testimony to his eterrrnal rrrreach."
[07:28] cat yells, "Esp!"
[07:34] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "The ashes of the dead adorrrn herrr furrrr."
[07:44] Samuel Sandford says, "...I. See."
[09:02] Samuel Sandford asks, "I have confirmation that... You touched the crematorium. Was it just to open it, or?"
[09:10] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "Corrrrrect."
[10:08] Samuel Sandford asks, "Right. And, how are you so sure that the ashes that were found in the chaplain's backroom is from their body indeed?"
[10:56] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "She does not know this. She can only assume as they arrre missing."
[11:11] Samuel Sandford says, "I see."
[11:21] Samuel Sandford asks, "Do you have anything that's worth noting to tell me?"
[11:26] Samuel Sandford asks, "Anything that can help?"
[12:37] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "She came acrrrrross this by luck, orrrr guidance frrrrom Rrrraskarrrra. They may pick whicheverrr they can rrrationalize. She has nothing to do with theirrrr demise, only theirrrr deathly enerrrrgies."
[12:56] Samuel Sandford says, "Right."
[14:07] Samuel Sandford asks, "And the last, and probably easiest question. Please don't take it personal, as it isn't. Did you kill the chaplain, Bob Fengton?"
[14:28] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "She did not."
[14:36] Samuel Sandford says, "Right."
[14:43] Samuel Sandford says, "That'll be it, for now."
[14:53] Samuel Sandford says, "I might have some more questions later."
[14:58] Samuel Sandford says, "But for now, this is it."
[15:02] Zioyana Yeranokara says, "Of courrrrrse."
[15:18] Samuel Sandford says, "Interview end... 15:20."
[15:29] Recording stopped.

Physical evidence was lacking to charge Officer Yeranokara for any involvement regarding the disappearance of the Chaplain (Bob Fengton), however, after she arrived on-scene and reported the issue she began smearing the ashes in her fur citing some religious motive.

Reviewing her records after transferring to Central I found the following hiring notes: "Personnel in question is highly religious and their behavior might deviate slightly from the norm. Nothing noteworthy."

Submitting this for internal review.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: Suvek Tokash, Head of Security

Actions taken: Investigation begun but unable to properly process charges due to transfer.

Additional Notes: This is the first incident I have seen from Officer Yeranokara. I would recommend instruction in policy and/or procedure rather than termination or demotion. Further infractions should be met with transfer away from security into a position that better suits her gender.

Edited by The lancer

TO: Suvek Tokash, Head of Security, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Office to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 25-21:14-TAU CETI STANDARD-12-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 5 weeks later...

--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Andrew Plastiras (the lancer).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.
--------------------
DTG: 29-18:58-TAU CETI STANDARD-01-2461
SIGN: CCIAAMS

Edited by The lancer
  • 3 weeks later...

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals. 

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 02-19:42-TAU CETI STANDARD-17-2461

SIGN: Andrew P.