My apology...

echo519

Alright guys listen up... I'm sorry for my behavior for the last past couple of weeks, actually I take that back, I'm sorry for my behavior ever since I joined the server and this form. Apparently I let my attitude and anger get the best of me, maybe I should be thinking really hard about the characters I post, the custom items I want and the actions I perform on the server instead of arguing, bitching, moaning, and complaining. I cant say that this wont happen in the future however I hope that my doesn't because I really love this server, you guys are awesome and I really appreciate you guys for tolerating me and not kicking or banning me from everything.

I'm going to say one thing.

I'd like you to go back to the latest item app you've made (I locked it, but I'll keep it up for a while longer before deleting it so you can do that), and try to find the posts that upset you, and provoked a negative response on your behalf. Look at them, and analyze the bits from other users that denote clear aggression. Then, look at your own posts, and try to compare the two, pinpointing the bits which can clearly be conceived as aggression on both.

After doing that, I'd like that you spend some time reflecting upon your behavior, on whether it constitutes a proper response to the way you were engaged in that thread, and if not, on ways you could respond instead.

I say this, because I did not detect any hostility coming from other users. I believe the only modicum of it came from you - and I don't blame you the least, seeing as having your characters, designs and choices scrutinized and discussed can be a harsh experience when it first happens. However, I'd want you to keep in mind that we really do try to offer our help, as politely as possible.

The one thing I will say. Despite sometimes being a big brash, our community, or individuals from our community, are not interested in being hostile. At the end of the day, they all just want to play a game, an din the progress, help others play the game. None of us mean anything bad, we just would like to help you. When we critique something, then it's with the end goal of perhaps helping you gain more insight into something. Specially when said input is provided by staff.

Detachment is something nice to have, being able to step back and look at the arguments provided. Hopefully this helps, and we can work something out.

I felt like whenever I posted something that you guys tried to find everything wrong with it and post negative things about either the custom items or my characters. However whenever I fixed them nobody had anything good to say about the posts. In the end I just felt sorry for myself because I already have a bunch of negative things going on with my life and I thought that this form might offer some kind of support. However when people posted negative things about my posts I felt angry and I lashed out on everyone and I'm sorry about that. Its just I would like some positivity from people instead a cluster fuck of negativity.

I felt like whenever I posted something that you guys tried to find everything wrong with it and post negative things about either the custom items or my characters. However whenever I fixed them nobody had anything good to say about the posts. In the end I just felt sorry for myself because I already have a bunch of negative things going on with my life and I thought that this form might offer some kind of support. However when people posted negative things about my posts I felt angry and I lashed out on everyone and I'm sorry about that. Its just I would like some positivity from people instead a cluster fuck of negativity.

Back to the custom item issue with this.

There was one issue with your latest application. You wanted a custom item, however there was no backstory to it. Custom items exist to give players a tool to further their roleplay with. You never explained what made your medkit special - the reason why you needed this one to be different, and couldn't use a standard one. People tried to get you to talk more about your backstory, and reasons why you would need a custom medkit, as well as suggest you could simply use a standard one to help with your RP.

Nothing rude, inflammatory or non-nice was said, until you got frustrated with answering these questions and decided to post a picture of a seinen character flipping the bird.

This is my take on these events. You asked for a custom item without providing a reasoning as to why, got upset when people asked you to provide one, and gave up. If you feel like things went down any differently, feel free to counter my post with your own vision of things. But as things stand, I feel like the reaction of the community was far more mature than your own, and nothing anyone has said or done justified your response.