Reyntime13 Permaban appeal

BYOND Key: reyntime13
Total Ban Length: Permaban
Banning staff member's Key: alberyk
Reason of Ban: Creating a character that was pretty much a charictature of hitler, to see how long until they wer bwoinked. YOu already have a large collection of notes and warnings...  This ban was applied by alberyk on 2018-05-03
Reason for Appeal: It's been almost a year, And I know better than to do something that stupid ever again. I've reread the rules, Played elsewhere, And Decided that now might be the time to try to come back. I Was an Idiot for doing what I did, and I have nobody to blame but myself for being so stupid. I fucked up. And I know better now.

Edited by ReynTheLord

Wait, wait, FOURTH chance? I dont remember that... Holy shit... I've developed a lot, And it's been nearly a year. Plus, A good few of my warnings back then were... eh... Odd to say the least. Anyways, I've given the rules another check, and Theres no way in hell I'm repeating a stunt like that

Spoiler

2017-07-05 23:46:56 alberyk has permabanned reyntime13. - Reason: Attacking people out of nowhere at the end of the round, while there are clear rules about conflict at central command - This is a permanent ban.

Spoiler

2017-08-11 00:45:07 alberyk has permabanned reyntime13. - Reason: Valid hunting, pretty much chasing antags while being sec banned -

Spoiler

2018-05-03 03:27:25 alberyk has permabanned reyntime13. - Reason: Creating a character that was pretty much a caricature of hitler, to see how long until they were bwoinked, you already have a large collection of notes and warnings since you unban. - This is a permanent ban.

So, you were permabanned three times, what guarantee do I have that this won't happen again? Did you play anywhere else that can vouch for you?

Not sure How I could give you a guarantee, but... I'll say that i've grown as a person... Is there anything I could do to help you be more confident?

Also sorry about the massive ammount of posts, I forgot that I could just edit that all in.

Edited by ReynTheLord

After taking in consideration your notes, which are quite a lot, and your behavior in other servers, which I do not see any improvement. I have decided to deny this appeal.

I will be honest, you were given way too many chances, and I do not think I have any real reason to trust you again.

Appeal denied.