Character Feedback: Opamator

Hello!

Opamator has been around, on and off this server for a long time. He is my main character and most developed character. 

Opamator is the Head of Security on the NSS Aurora, he is an IPC Unit, painted Militant green.  He is very stoic, as he has no emotion, he is a robot that works off of logic.  

Due to the recent events within rounds. I have been reminded of having a feedback post. I have moved my new Feedback Topic to the appropriate area.  

If you would like to show feedback on my character, please do so here.  

Thank you so much.

He's a great dude..? Bot? IPC? Idk, but he's fun to be around, definitely roleplayed well, interactions with him have been quite common when I play as my security character Jake. Recently had a Rev round with him and he recrutied me, honestly had no idea anything was going on until he asked me to join the Loyalists. If there is any feedback I could give... would maybe act a little more... robotic? Sometimes I get the feel he's more human than Robot. Anyways, that's pretty much all I can think of right now.

I used to think Opamator was an okay HoS, and I would enjoy playing with him. Then I accidentally rolled antag. Opamator watched the Priest rush into the Chapel and beat my unarmed, unarmored cultist to death with their null rod, and didn't arrest them. They watched the priest commit murder of crew, who was not even fighting back against the priests assault, and turned a blind eye. This suggests to me  that you, or your character, does not care about enforcing IC laws. You just want valids. Was an antag killed? Yes. Ergo; no crime. Right?

6 hours ago, K0NFL1QT said:

I used to think Opamator was an okay HoS, and I would enjoy playing with him. Then I accidentally rolled antag. Opamator watched the Priest rush into the Chapel and beat my unarmed, unarmored cultist to death with their null rod, and didn't arrest them. They watched the priest commit murder of crew, who was not even fighting back against the priests assault, and turned a blind eye. This suggests to me  that you, or your character, does not care about enforcing IC laws. You just want valids. Was an antag killed? Yes. Ergo; no crime. Right?

Haha! Yes I saw you say something about that last night!  So yes, about that.   We couldn't get in, nor could we barely see what was actually happening.  We didn't even know you died until after the fact.   Also, this unit suggested, with invisible walls around the runes, that you were simply up to no good. It was also her chapel, that you vandalized without a consent.  ALSO I was very tired, I just graduated a schooling of mine recently in the US Navy, and now I go to a Night School.  So I won't even be able to play much more.   SO I simply didn't even think about that.    It wasn't the Ergo, I was just tired, and simply didn't think about the Priest.   It was a my mistake! Don't wish for it to happen again, and I'll do a better job on that next time. I am usually good with that type of stuff, but tiredness plays a role in everything. My fault!    And, if you ultimately don't like my character as HoS anymore, then I apologize, and I accept your view point.  Thank you for your generous feedback.  

Edited by Promanguy1223