Regarding the colonies of the Republic of Elyra

Is it plausible that during the Lii'dra attacks on the Elyrians that some communal leaders took the opportunity to incite rebellion/devolve into warlord feudalism on small colonies and claim the region/planet for themselves, only to be deposed by the Elryian Armed Forces some time later?

I've been using this concept for my character Charlie Medley since her inception, and I might need to retcon a bit of her backstory. I know there's not a lot of Elryian info out there, which is why I took some liberties in the creation of her backstory.

11 hours ago, how2add said:

Is it plausible that during the Lii'dra attacks on the Elyrians that some communal leaders took the opportunity to incite rebellion/devolve into warlord feudalism on small colonies and claim the region/planet for themselves, only to be deposed by the Elryian Armed Forces some time later?

I've been using this concept for my character Charlie Medley since her inception, and I might need to retcon a bit of her backstory. I know there's not a lot of Elryian info out there, which is why I took some liberties in the creation of her backstory.

On the whole Elyra is actually a pretty sweet place to live so it'd be extremely unlikely that a colony would rebel against them during the Lii'dra attacks. That being said, pirates would certainly take advantage of the situation and would likely prey on the outer Elyran colonies. If you have the back story as "local warlored rebelled and" it could easily just be tweeked to "pirates attacked and." If it messes with your established back story too much then I'd just leave it as rebellion/warlord as the republic is a big place and I'm sure one colony could easily have had a lil' rebellion. Hope that helps?

Appreciate the reply and I will consider tweeking it. I know Elyria is kinda the odd faction out when it comes to the human factions, so I just wanted to verify and make aure I wasn't stepping on too many toes if I went off script a bit.