Nature of Incident:

[  ] - Workplace Hazard

[  ] - Accident/Injury

[  ] - Destruction of Property

[  ] - Neglect of Duty

[X] - Harassment

[  ] - Assault

[X] - Misconduct

[  ] - Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident:

I woke up late into the shift out of Cryo, before Gonzales even, and quickly got myself properly outfitted for my job. Being as there was no serious issues at the time, I started manning the desk as is proper. Gonzales comes aboard and is suddenly barking orders left and right, insulting people and threatening arrest for no good reason. My coworker, Adrian Lineman, was also a victim of this abuse. The paramedic's body was in Forensics getting examined, as it was when I thawed, and Adrian was already in the back half of security behind the locked doors acquiring the body. Out of nowhere, Gonzales orders him back and, confusingly, sends someone else to get the body. When he pointed out he was already there, Gonzales started shouting and threatening to have him arrested. When I pointed out that that didn't seem right, he suddenly turns on me as well, and then claims to security we were both failing to execute orders with serious consequences, despite the fact that I didn't actually disobey any order, as I was manning the desk exactly as I was told to, and Adrian couldn't get back to Medbay since he was locked in the back part of Security with Forensics.

On the subject of Thea Reeves, the Head of Personnel, she showed nothing but disinterest in the entire situation, as well as admitting to lacking a full understanding of Corporate Regulations, despite that being her entire job. She was present as I was falsely brigged for an infraction I didn't even commit, and then proceeded to suspend me. Plus, once me and Adrien were released, she didn't even have the forms ready for us to fill out, despite me requesting them, and as such I was forced to recreate them myself in the library.

On the subject of Max Stroble, the Warden, the least serious of the offenders, despite me cooperating fully and walking myself to the brig with Officer Medley, who can attest to my willingness to comply, I was sentenced to the maximum time for my (false) infraction, and wasn't even let out of my cell into the brig's common area until the last quarter of my sentence.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: Thea Reeves, Head of Personnel (There were no IAA available)

Actions taken: Seeing as I was wrongly imprisoned and then demoted, this report is the only action I can take, especially since as I write this report, the station's gone to Red alert and the emergency responders are showing up.

Additional Notes: I've attached Adrien's report to mine as well, seeing as how he's gotten appendicitis, and as the only (former) surgeon on duty and with the station falling apart, he's unable to get it treated and doesn't think he'll make it to the Odin.

[Stapled behind her report is another report, written by Adrien]

OFFICE OF THE HEAD OF PERSONNEL
NSV Aurora
STATEMENT OF COMPLAINT

A. Professional Information -

Full Name: Fernando Gonzales
Department: Medical

B. Complainant (Your) Information

Full Name: Adrian Lineman
Department: Suspended (Formally Medical)

C. Witnesses with factual knowledge of the events leading to your complaint, if applicable

First Witness: Elaina Harrison

D. Description of complaint: Describe your complaint in detail below.

The CMO, Fernando Gonzales, Is causing alot of medical team members to quit. I was arrested under his order for Failure to execute an order, and demoted subsiquently. The order issued couldn't be completed because I was inside of the Security Department retrieving a dead body. He refused to listen to my reasoning and had me detained and demoted. Elaina Harrison attempted to come to my defense and he had her demoted and arrested as well. So far according to my knowledge, 3 members including myself and Elaina have left the department.

Thank you,
Adrian Lineman
Surgeon

E. Attach copies of related documents and records obtained during the course of the matter, if possible.

Statement of person filing this Complaint

I understand that a copy of this complaint, and any additional information attached to this complaint, may be
sent to the person who is the subject of this complaint.

Signature of Person Filing this Complaint: Adrian Lineman

TO: Elaina Harrison, Medical Doctor, NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report
--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.
DTG: 10-14:56-TAU CETI STANDARD-06-2461
SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 4 weeks later...

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to CCIAA Angelica Yu (TheDocOct). You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 07-17:24-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2461

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 2 weeks later...

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

An investigation has been conducted regarding the incident, and the appropriate action(s) has been taken.

The matter is now considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 16-17:01-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2461

SIGN: A. Yu

• Doc locked this topic