AnimeGirlTummy Discord unban request

Hello

I removed you from the discord because i felt your extreme ethnic nationalist views coupled with your refusal to justify who "your people" where is not appropriate conduct for the discord server and the politics channel. 

Edited by Garnascus

70ca56d53e.png

Rule 2; 'Don't be a dick'. (You violated this on your first few messages on the Discord)
Rule 5; 'Note that bigotry isn't allowed'. (You violated this on your first few messages in the Political channel)
Rule 6; 'We have people of different ages and backgrounds, be considerate'. (You violated this everywhere)

These 3 you've broken on several occasions, some of your first messages on the Discord were to insult an entire section of the Staff team and tell them that they shouldn't be Staff, your justification of this being that you had to click onto another page to read about a Lore faction, and when the group you insulted cordially tried to investigate what your issue was, they (Me and MattAtlas) informed you that calling us insults and approaching criticism in a non-constructive way wouldn't get anything done, and instead asked you to give us a more calm explanation of what the issue is, in a constructive rather than destructive manner. You failed at this. Hard. And it's an exact mirror of the situation in the Political channel. Why should we expect you to be respectful when talking to people if you fail to do it when asked in two back-to-back occasions?

If all you're going to do is insult people and demean them then I doubt many people want you on the Discord.

Edited by Chada1
11 minutes ago, Chada1 said:

70ca56d53e.png

Rule 2; 'Don't be a dick'. (You violated this on your first few messages on the Discord)
Rule 5; 'Note that bigotry isn't allowed'. (You violated this on your first few messages in the Political channel)
Rule 6; 'We have people of different ages and backgrounds, be considerate'. (You violated this everywhere)

These 3 you've broken on several occasions, some of your first messages on the Discord were to insult an entire section of the Staff team and tell them that they shouldn't be Staff, your justification of this being that you had to click onto another page to read about a Lore faction, and when the group you insulted cordially tried to investigate what your issue was, they (Me and MattAtlas) informed you that calling us insults and approaching criticism in a non-constructive way wouldn't get anything done, and instead asked you to give us a more calm explanation of what the issue is, in a constructive rather than destructive manner. You failed at this. Hard. And it's an exact mirror of the situation in the Political channel. Why should we expect you to be respectful when talking to people if you fail to do it when asked in two back-to-back occasions?

If all you're going to do is insult people and demean them then I doubt many people want you on the Discord.

None of this has any relevance to why I was banned.