The European Union State: EUS Europa Nunc Unita

Type (e.g. Planet, Faction, System):Multinational state on Earth

Founding/Settlement Date (if applicable):November 1, 1993, (European Union)

Region of Space:Sol

Controlled by (if not a faction):Sol

Other Snapshot information:

His Majesty the Augustus of the Empire: Augustus Victorius Germanicus Caelae

Minister president: Marshal Cesare Pietro Valerio Augustiani (HIIP)

Houses of Government

House of Marshals (20 seats)

Popular Assembly (2000 seats)

Provinces and the Stratocrats

United British Federation: Gen. Sir Humphrey Doyle

Union of France: Marshal Pierra La Guerre

Hispania: Gen. Manuel de Prado

Russian Empire: Emperor-Colonel Vladimir Vladimirovich Romanov

United Principalities of Central Europe: Maj. Johann Strauss

Federation of the Mediterranean: Vittorio Emmanuele di Savoia, Prince of Italy

Gran Yugoslavia: Gen. Tomas Jacovac

Scandinavia: Gen. Sven Holmmeyer

Type of Government: Federal Constitutional Stratocratic monarchy

Long Description:

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Vittorio, I've seen several propositions from you for human-centric movements, which seem to IC'ly emulate your OOC ideals and what have you.

Before I give this further consideration, I'd like you to answer a few questions so I can give this more informed judgement:

How any people do you want to include in this project; how 'community orientated' is it?

Do you think this will bring people other than your own characters a fun contribution to the server's lore and IC behaviour?

What is the OOC goal of this group, for you?

Vittorio, I've seen several propositions from you for human-centric movements, which seem to IC'ly emulate your OOC ideals and what have you.

Before I give this further consideration, I'd like you to answer a few questions so I can give this more informed judgement:

How any people do you want to include in this project; how 'community orientated' is it?

Do you think this will bring people other than your own characters a fun contribution to the server's lore and IC behaviour?

What is the OOC goal of this group, for you?

How many people? All people that play a European Character, or are interested in Sol Politics, It's as community Oriented as anyone makes it. Despite what you may think Jackboot I just want to write some History for Europe, Which Rusty said I could this is not a way to fill out my ooc beliefs because I am a Fascist...not a supporter of Technocratic and Stratocratic Democracy.

I don't know I don't control other people, If they want to use the lore to make their characters act a certain way that's their way, Once again I am just making a wide bloody Superstate, It's similar to how people can write an Entire region of Mars out, truely if people want to RP memories of Military service in the ESA's foreign missions then gop a head.

OOC goal? To write some history for a piece of the world that interests me.

• 2 months later...