Staff Complaint - RTNP

BYOND Key: Ornias

Staff BYOND Key: ReadThisNamePlease

Game ID: 

Reason for complaint: I feel that the core reasons for my complaint were never addressed and that a lot of things I said were blatantly ignored. These were justified as 'staying on topic', but despite me asking, it was never clarified why the rest of my posts weren't relevant.

Even when admitting that TT did something wrong (being 'too blunt'), the entire posts were written in a way to minimize blame (emphasis on 'nothing wrong', and 'conducted themselves properly' for the last two).

I just want to play  role play  space game, but it's really not cool to have this kind of thing be ok. Hopefully the image I've uploaded doesn't implode under it's own mass.

A post-by-post explanation is attached.

Evidence/logs/etc: 

Key:

Red= Never addressed.

Yellow= Subpar-ly addressed.

White= Focused on the ruling itself, which wasn't relevant to the complaint.

Blue= Messages which convey no information beyond 'I support TT', and are therefore meaningless in a complaint.

Additional remarks:

I didn't want to make another complaint, but that's what I was told to do by RTNP.

Edited by Ornias

AdJWvfN.png 

Key:

Red= Never addressed.

Yellow= Subpar-ly addressed.

White= Focused on the ruling itself, which wasn't relevant to the complaint.

Blue= Messages which convey no information beyond 'I support TT', and are therefore meaningless in a complaint.

Edited by Ornias

Its really hard to figure out what you're making this about....

I see at one point you highlighted in red that you wanted another staff member to look it over? That is not something that has to be addressed by read nor is it something that needs to happen whenever you ask. 

13 minutes ago, Garnascus said:

I see at one point you highlighted in red that you wanted another staff member to look it over? That is not something that has to be addressed by read nor is it something that needs to happen whenever you ask. 

I'm sorry, I don't understand what that means. It was highlighted in red because it was not able to be resolved in the complaint.

My complaint is that I do not feel that my (old) complaint was appropriately handled. I have highlighted areas to show why, and put explanations on the side.

I do not really see anything wrong with trick's comments in your original ahelp. He did a number of things

1. He explained that a particular comment about "baldie throwers

2. Explained he will keep an eye on it and deal with it if its a recurring issue.

3. Deemed the specific berko comments an IC issue

I mean read and trick are correct when they say they do not need to provide you context. If we tell you something is an IC issue thats it. I see you checked timestamps to say how he couldnt have had time to investigate? What i imagine he did was jump over to berko and scroll up a bit in the chat log. This would have taken like 20 seconds.