[Declined] whitelist aplicatoin for

BYOND Key: (byond key)

Character Names: Jerry shnorkeldork

Species you are applying to play: Aut'akh Unathi

What color do you plan on making your first alien character: black most likley 

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?:yep they arepretty much refuges and suck their god is oss and thay are managed.

Why do you wish to play this specific race: They seem rather interesting. They can make roleplaying much more fun. They also look pretty cool ya know cyber lizards . I think that the idea of being a cyber lizard snydie could also be good fun.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human:Thay are cyber lizards so the whoile being a lizard part will make other races more racist which could be fun. They also seem like roleplaying as a more refugee like character could be fun and the idea of trying to lay low yet still rp sounds kinda fun. 

Character Name:(im assuming that this is for the cyber lizard) Jerry snorkeldork 

He was a refugee from the contact war. he lived in the icy north pole of the planet moghes. He thinks that metal empowers the soul , and that meat animates the soul. so he decided that he would like a metal body so that he is empowered.(this is a bit messy jsyk.)

He is very smart in robotics and xenobotony so that he could get the best possible amount of crop yield for hissmall group.. He had to use both of these on his time on moghes to survive the  harsh cold. He prefers that others should also have robotic limbs so that their souls are empowered.

What do you like about this character?  I like that he is a refuge and that he uses his skills for survival and that he is very intelligent in robotics and xenobotony. I would saymy rp ability is roughly 6 or 7/10.

Notes: first time whitelisting if I made any mistakes let me know ill fix em.

Edited by Marlon Phoenix
Guest Marlon Phoenix

Sorry for the long delay.

Jerry snorkeldork is not an acceptable name for a Unathi. Being honest, I would be completely fine with Ji'ry or J'ari or Shn'dorik or what have you, but at the very least you should pick a clan name from one of the listed Aut'akh clans. Each of them has their different personalities and styles. You should also pick a clan name that they had before becoming an Aut'akh and taking on their new one.

He was a refugee from the contact war. he lived in the icy north pole of the planet moghes.

What was his family/Clan doing before the war? Were they warriors, fishermen, guildsmen, minor nobles, or?

He thinks that metal empowers the soul , and that meat animates the soul. so he decided that he would like a metal body so that he is empowered.(this is a bit messy jsyk.)

What religion did he follow before Aut'akh that he believed that? Who taught it to him? Did anything happen to him to make him think that? The Aut'akh are one of the first to make this argument.

He is very smart in robotics and xenobotony so that he could get the best possible amount of crop yield for hissmall group.. He had to use both of these on his time on moghes to survive the  harsh cold. He prefers that others should also have robotic limbs so that their souls are empowered.

What got him into robotics in the far north as a refugee in a hostile climate? Did they have to make ramshackle voidsuits to survive the cold? Where did he get the education; did he go to Uni or was someone teaching him, or? Some more detail would be interesting here.

Edited by Marlon Phoenix

Instead of jerry snorkeldork. Would Ja'ri snork'ork work?.

His clan where ice fishermen before the war. So they where used to fishing for hoirs on end through a small hole in the ice.

He and his clan were muslims. His friend hi'bos taught him about how metal empowers the soul and he didnt beleive it for a while. But then most of the clan started to ask him and his grandfather to start "upgrading them" so he decided to try it. And he thought it was true. Hi'bos eas from a different tribe and they happened to be the ones who came up with the religion (type thing i think.)

Im going to finish the rest soon. I just went on to aurora and it says ive been banned because i joined as space jesus which i did but changed it. This was also on a different server i thought. But im not sure anymore and i thought i was good but i guess not. I gotta figure this out. Sorry

Is your ckey beastkill60, by any chance? Please edit the thread and add your BYOND ckey and fix the title to include your BYOND's ckey and the species you are applying to (eg. [CkeyHere]'s Unathi Application).
If you have been banned from the server, you will not be allowed to apply for a whitelist. Instead, you will need to appeal the ban.

Thanks.

Also i use 3 accounts and that is 1bof them. When i first started playong on beastkill60 my firat 1 i made my name space jesus for everything and didnt relize i was on a different account. So i joined rhinking i was on a different account and left after i changed my name i think on it. So yeah i vuess i left after ending the convo which i thought was over.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Islam was not present on Moghes before first contact with Humanity, nor in my understanding is there really that much relationship between prosthetics and the soul in contemporary Islam.

I encourage you to give the Unathi Religions page a read and see how they play off each other and how they interpret these things. This application is being declined for now, but you can always reapply when you feel you are ready.