miniusAreas "Fix this shit please" thread (Mapping requests)

MiniusAreas

DISCLAIMER - JUST BECAUSE IT IS POSTED HERE DOESN'T MEAN IT HAS A 100% CHANCE OF HAPPENING.

Hi, welcome to another thread to be lost in the sea of threads. I rarely use the forums but apparently it's a good way of getting feedback.

Todays topic is shit thats fucked with mapping. Several guidelines to this.

> 1 - It's not allready a bug reported on the Githup Repo.

> 2 - It's not a entire new map

> 3 - It's not something that would piss Skull/Arrow off

Anything that fits these criteria will be considered. Some other things that should be posted if found are

>Pipes under walls.
>Wires under walls.
>Missing Air Alarms, Fire alarms, Scrubbers/Vents, Intercoms (Not every room is meant to have one, but if there's not one in a 20-40 tile radius or in your entire department, say something.), Emergency Shutters, APC's, Floor decals, and Holopads.
>Rooms that are too big/small (I'll try if several people can agree with it, and alot of areas are small/large for a reason.)
>Rooms that haven't been touched in literal years (Robotics allready has my sights set on it, it was never changed during the science remap for some arcane reason.)
>Anything that doesn't fit here but is a "what the fuck" moment when you realise it.

I'm not active at the forums, so if you have a idea you think is really really good, or want to report the bane of my exsistance, Wires and Pipes under walls, PM or ping me on discord @miniusAreas.
As always, thank you for your submissions. It helps make the game more enjoyable and less of a hassle.

-miniusAreas