Unban requesto

BYOND Key: AceOfSpuds.

Total Ban Length: Perm'.

Banning staff member's Key: Pratepresidenten.

Reason of Ban: Can't remember the exact words, but it, in its most basic form, ''Breaking into the Captain's office as a non-antag, you don't do this without pretty damn good reason.''

Reason for Appeal: Not gonna lie, but I'm still giggling/embarrassed about this all, honest mistake from my part really, I had FINALLY, after years, learned how to hack doors without a multi-tool, after fucking around the main, I ended up at the bridge just as the shuttle was nearing its arrival, I wondered if it worked on the bridge too, it was too easy I thought, maybe its just because the maintenance doors aren't that secure, I thought, so I went up to the bridge's doors, flipped open the panel, whipped out my trusty wirecutters, and cut the pink wire, and just like that, I was in, needless to say, I was foken' livid, and as any other valid assistant would do in my place, I went into the captain's office, at the point, I was just giggling my soul away, snuck into the office, and was just like ''oh man, look at all this cool shit laying around'', ended up yanking open the poor man's locker and putting on his voidsuit and helmet, and some other random, cool looking stuff I found around, walked around the office in the suit, slow as hell, so I decided to take it off, put the stuff back, and fuck off, BUT, before I could, door got kicked in by the I-S-D, complied, then I got a 'bwoink!' in my chat, said my prayers, apologized to the admin, but due to the uh- I'dunno, maybe a dozen or so notes I had gathered over the past 2 months, I ended up getting perma'd, again, I agree with this, pretty valid move, shouldn't have, completely my bad, thanks for taking the time to read, bud, once again, apologies for the hassle.

• 2 weeks later...