[Accepted] Unban request

BYOND Key: Nirotullis Total Ban Length: About twwo hours or more Banning staff member's Key: Sonicgotnuked Reason of Ban: I killed myself with a crowbar and didnt respond to staff pm. Reason for Appeal: This is probably my third time on the game, im not used to any of this, i wasnt ignoring anyone, i dont really know how this forum works and i was just trying to end the round wuicker for myself. So im sorry for the inconvience i caused, i just like the atmosohere of the server and would like to be unbanned please. 

[b]BYOND Key:[/b] (This is your Byond login/Ckey) [b]Total Ban Length:[/b] (The total time of your ban. You can also note your remaining time, though it is not required) 

[b]Banning staff member's Key:[/b] (This is the staff member's BYOND key/Ckey who placed the ban) 

[b]Reason of Ban:[/b] (You can see this when you attempt to log in to the server) 

[b]Reason for Appeal:[/b] (State your reason for why you think you should be unbanned)

Copy and paste this, edit the post, you don't need to make an entire new post. Remove the parenthesis my dude.