Staff Complaint

Beyond key:BUBBAGUMP69420

Staff BYOD key: garnascus.

In Game Key:b5u-aHDb

Staff Complaint (Get ready it's a long one):

As the body of my staff complaint I will be highlighting cases and in game evidence that of which will serve as not only evidence but as part of my complaint

It is important to note that this complaint isn't a knock against garnascus this server has very fine admirable admin staff and please note that i myself  not asking for an unban if anything I want assurance that this issue will be addressed and fixed, so I shall be its last victim.

Issue #1 to better highlight my point I will provide the following evidence highlights.

[Security] Opamator says, "The suspect who escaped EVA is dead."

(One of our suspects is now dead that means we only have one other suspect to interrogate to find out what is going on we are down on Intel and the antags now have us in the wind as such we have no idea what they are up to who is friendly and who is hostile).

Jaquelyn Roberts asks, "... You couldn't get insulated gloves?"
Jaquelyn Roberts runs the scanner over Jack Wolf.
Your right arm hurts badly!
Jack Wolf says, "No."
Jaquelyn Roberts says, "Holy- /stop."
Your upper body hurts.(Damage text)
Jack Wolf says, "We ain't got none."
Jaquelyn Roberts says, "Fucking hell."
Ansiba Seki says, "He obviousssly hasss no clue how to hack a door

(There are several key game issues here that are not apparently clear at first glance)

the first is that  there is a  lack of equipment that Station Security has Available to them let me be explicitly clear this not an issue that this server alone suffers in my opinion most if  not all space station 13 servers have this issue.

You couldn't get insulated gloves?" Jaquelyn Roberts asks ? no jack wolf says cause when he had checked the eva storage locker where security stores Eva suits now i will admit i dont know the station layout very well i get lost often so forgive me if this destroys one of my points . Jack Wolf found a yellow toolbox with a crowbar and a wire cutter this is the equipment issue i have

Station security forces should already be equipped with these the station main enter and exits are airlocks it ridiculous to assume that security has to ask engineering to help open station doors

Engineers are not Security forces they should not be deviated from their tasks to help out security unless absolutely  necessary.

Engineering and security are located in different areas this is a time issue by the time engineering or ai helps us open  a door the suspect or antag will already be  halfway across the station lets view this  from a different  perspective and situation lets say a suspect behind the bar locked airlock door is beating someone to death with a crowbar he is a antag and this is his target he is perfectly within the game rules to do this the only unfair advantage is the locked door and time the more time he is given by engineering to walk over he could have placed a mine by the door in 2 seconds while our victim is already dead and when the door unlocks sec steps in and boom were dead he dead and his companions now have extra time from the remaining chaos.

use the preexisting sprite of the security glove and paint a yellow line in the middle of the glove and edit the functions to make it insulated  or just provide insulated gloves with their sprites painted black

when ever I play security i feel like  i have one hand tied behind our backs we can't step foot in a rival department without being yelled at or chewed out or thrown out the door told to get the fuck out or threatened

they say you need a warrant and a warrant takes time  the more time we lose the more time the bad guys gain.

yes jaqulyn roberts i have one question what in the holy fuck are you doing why were you even in the bar to respond to a security issue only EMT's should be there, and they will deliver the antag too you  or we will and oh the medical staff in the medcial room reread rule number 1 dont be a dick if that rule ever needed a poster boy it would be your characters we have had cases which i cannot list because they happened many rounds ago of numerous times please for all things holy either lose the attitude or rewrite your character because you come off as a arrogant asshole.

do we even have a EMT role we do need one if not

Need a internal affairs department

in conclusion  Why are you hacking a door and why are you shocking yourself over and over?

exactly my point why am i hacking a door is it

A:Jack Wolf is trying to save lives and is ignoring pain cause of adrenline

B:LACK OF PROPER EQUIPMENT

:C ALL OF THE ABOVE

garnixcus the head admin yes i know i used his name wrong tempbanned me for powergaming ? are you telling me that the most epic advantage a anatag has is a locked door ?

Not crying in pain if you know how electricity works when  you're shocked your muscles contract that's why people cant let go of electrified fences it closes your hands it would make it impossible to scream ?

This isn't the Oscars this may be high role-playing but don't use that as an excuse to cherry-pick.

I know it deviates from the format but my point still stands.

Lastly consider these steps when dealing with an issue.

1:ROLEPLAY IT OUT

2:DISSCUSS IN LOOC

3 CALL THE ADMIN (THIS A LAST RESORT)!

log 2020-02-01 (2 21 pm).htm

Edited by BUBBAGUMP69420
5 hours ago, BUBBAGUMP69420 said:

Station security forces should already be equipped with these the station main enter and exits are airlocks it ridiculous to assume that security has to ask engineering to help open station doors

Engineers are not Security forces they should not be deviated from their tasks to help out security unless absolutely  necessary.

image.png.b2e71ba16e23c34c410d2981cfac8c90.png

You say this as if its a bad thing but its actually healthy for RP that you're given an incentive to interact with and establish good relationships with other departments. It is not and never has been acceptable for security to hack through doors. You attempted to hack it over and over attaining serious and egregious burns in the process. It is simply not acceptable given how we expect characters to deal with pain. I banned you for three days which given that you already have a fair number of notes and a previous three day ban for bad RP i believe i was extremely generous here. 

• 4 weeks later...