BurgerBB - Discord Unban Request

BYOND Key: BurgerBB

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: Garnacus

Reason of Ban:  

Reason for Appeal:

I've been in other communities and discords and I have shown 0 signs of negative behavior. I know I'd say I'd appeal in 6 months, but I think that 2 months of good behavior in these servers is pretty acceptable justification for an unban. I've been primarily posting and playing in the Bastion of Hestia discord, and I'd say my behavior is pretty good to the point where they unironically gave me a contributor role and an "Additional Access" role which lets me freely make fun of people in the NSFW channels shows that I have some maturity. Also, some Aurora Regulars have tried to trip me up there but I didn't even bother to respond to them.

The ban request was made because I was rude about reporting a bug and given that I've been stepping away from Aurora, I don't think you'll see me giving a shit about a bug because of reasons above.

It's been 3 months and the original ban request bordered on hateful spite rather than actual concern. Hell on another server, the exact same language was used to describe a feature that I added by one of the devs involved in the complaint towards a PR I made.

3 months is incredibly excessive for a situation where everyone involved was trying to start shit. Like, look back at the ban request and notice how the people involved were constantly trying to provoke after the situation was made.