Character Feedback - Nikita L. Yutani (Martian Barkeep)

Hey folks, just looking for feedback on what's likely going to be a mainstay character for myself as I continue to develop his backstory and personality. A little background first:

Nikita L. Yutani is the first of three characters I've made fresh since I returned from an incredibly lengthy hiatus I began in 2014 when I was a much younger dude. I was at a pretty shitty point in my life when I quit and dropped the game out of embarrassment of how I acted, but every so often the last five years or so I kept getting this serious urge to play again. I tried a couple times but it never really stuck because of how weird I felt, but with all of the COVID19 bullshit going on I figured now would be a great time to plant a decent foundation among the Aurora community again.

I'm looking for any and all feedback, whether it's praise or criticism or even both. I'm slowly getting a hold of what it's like to be on the server again and I just had a great round as I'm writing this at 8:30 in the damn morning so I figured now would be a good time to make another forum account and seek out responses from the community.

Write away! Or whatever.

2020-04-08_08-38-19.png

4 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Memorable char, decent RP.

Only issue I had is when he abandoned the bar for an hour or more to go do something else.

Definitely not going to be a recurring problem, just happened on an enjoyable moment I didn't want to break prematurely and got carried away. Thank you!

Got back to back rounds where I interacted with Yutani as two different journalists, once getting him into the cult and once just getting his life story. 

The backstory is really well done and the character is convincing. I was hooked on the story, and the way you intermixed it into the cult aspect, with it preying on his insecurities was STELLAR. You use the me actions very smoothly are and quick at getting info across. Plus, a quick bartender even for complicated drinks.

13 hours ago, SinfulBehaviors said:

Got back to back rounds where I interacted with Yutani as two different journalists, once getting him into the cult and once just getting his life story. 

The backstory is really well done and the character is convincing. I was hooked on the story, and the way you intermixed it into the cult aspect, with it preying on his insecurities was STELLAR. You use the me actions very smoothly are and quick at getting info across. Plus, a quick bartender even for complicated drinks.

I had a lot of fun with both, even though I got my ass handed to my by Sec later on in the Cult round. Thanks for the opportunity!