PRA Military Acceptance

CatsinHD

Question

I'm currently reading up on the lore of Adhomai and Tajara so I can make an app later when I'm ready. The one question I have, though, is what the PRA's military acceptance is like. Do they accept female if they volunteer? Along with that question I'd also like a little more detailed explanation of names. I have a name in mind for my character but I want to make sure it would work as a Tajaran name (Her name is Ra Kharek’Moro).

2 answers to this question

From the PRA page (https://wiki.aurorastation.org/index.php?title=People's_Republic_of_Adhomai#Military)

A draft was introduced in 2458, replacing the volunteer model-army, requiring all male tajara between 18-30 to enlist, unless they were able to pay a fee, prove that they are a member of the party or that they are employed under the NanoTrasen Corporation.

Anyone physically able can serve. Females can also vlounteer if they want and serve in all kind of roles, even combat and command ones.

25 minutes ago, William Murdoch said:

Along with that question I'd also like a little more detailed explanation of names. I have a name in mind for my character but I want to make sure it would work as a Tajaran name (Her name is Ra Kharek’Moro).

Besides what is on the wiki, there is no solid guidelines on native names yet, I recommend looking at the names present in the lore, such as the Notable Tajara pages (https://wiki.aurorastation.org/index.php?title=Notable_Tajara) to see some examples. Ra Kharek’Moro sounds good to me, however.

If you have more questions, you can also contact me in discord here: Alberyk#7868.