DPRA Political Party - The Social Response Party

Type (e.g. Planet, Faction, System

Political System

Describe this proposal in a single sentence (12 word maximum):
Fringe Party with a new character/ideology.

How will this be reflected on-station?
On station, Zaftism/Reformed Al'mariism is essentially an ideology that technocratic aligned Tajara could follow.

Does this faction/etc do anything not achieved by what already exists?

No.

Why should this be given to lore developers rather than remain player created lore?
To contrast two ideologies and make something with a personal edge to create a sense of drama.

Do you understand that if this is submitted, you are signing it away to the lore team, and that it's possible that it will change over time in ways that you may not forsee?
Yep.

Long Description:

Party Proposition

---Social Response Party ---

The Social Response Party, also known as the SRP, is a political party formulated by the Njarir known as Alazir Zaft. The SRP has a platform of advocating for integration (though to a terrifying degree) with the greater communities of the Spur while also advocating for the establishment of a so called "Silicone Ascension" where every Tajara will shed their mortal desires and become divine, they tend to compare themselves to Mate'ke when he coveted the strength of the God-king of Adhomai.

Alazir Zaft

Described as what Humans would call an "Avant-Garde" artist, Alazir had been known as being a genius in the field of applied robotics and prosthetics within the Ministry of Technology though such genius would sadly, not go unnoticed.  Following an encounter with the insane Zhuldyz Hadii, Alazir was left scared and broken though he promised retribution, a full on crusade against the mad woman and so he made a promise to not only escape but to bring her down through any means necessary. 

Zaft had manage to collect a group of defectors and so they made their attempt after contacting local ALA cells in the area with the support of prisoners within the Ministry. The escape had been a disaster however, and Zaft lost his painting arm, further breaking the poor Tajara once more. After making it to a safe house and later, Shastar city, he found himself in a depressive stupor, unable to find the will to do much of anything at all and, then one day, he had an epiphany.

He was an artist, he was a painter and more importantly, he was a genius, and so he channeled his resentment into works of art, working under numerous pen names he created books to mock the Hadii Dynasty and more importantly, Zhuldyz herself. It is said that Zaft has made the famed novel, "Tajara without Sun" though that is only based on conjuncture.

Eventually, Zaft entered politics and created his own, though fringe ideology to contrast Zhuldyz's Visionary Hadiism.

Reformed Al'mariism

Reformed Al'mariism is an ideology that borrows concepts of the aforementioned Visionary Hadiism and Vanguard Natedism. Zaft desires to accelerate the Tajara people into becoming something greater and it is through acuminating greater knowledge of technology and integrating that the Tajara people will become what Mata'ke himself became.

Utopians, as they call themselves, believe in the extended subsidification of the education sector and the creation of a cultural revolution where old art and music will be repurposed to give a sense of prestige to the Tajara people by presenting them as a divine species through cybernetics and prosthetics where the Tajara people will ascend into a greater being. 

However, all great things are of course, not as great as they made out to be. Utopians find themselves beaten in alleyways and even found dead in ditches by those that follow Nated. Even rural Tajara who despise the automation they purpose are said to beat Utopians to an inch of their life. To be a Utopian is to forgo all sanity to push for their so called "great acceleration" into a greater species.

To utopians, xenophilia and music are all tools to further accelerate the Tajara species into becoming true, apex predators and inheritors of the Spur.

"Let us face our selves, we are Mata'ke!" is a common saying among Utopians.

• Camellia changed the title to DPRA Political Party Proposition - The Social Response Party

We recently added around five or so school of thought to al'mariism, while I fully understand that you wrote this application before the update, I can't really use everything here. So, could you pick one and rewriter/change it to fit how the wiki displays the ideologies?

12 hours ago, Alberyk said:

We recently added around five or so school of thought to al'mariism, while I fully understand that you wrote this application before the update, I can't really use everything here. So, could you pick one and rewriter/change it to fit how the wiki displays the ideologies?

I'll rewrite the one with Orthodox Al'mariism then in a few hours.

• Camellia changed the title to DPRA Political Party - The Social Response Party

It is kinda hard to understand what exactly Reformed Al'mariism wants and I don't know if it even makes sense to be included in the aspect of Al'mariism itself because it is barely the same ideology due to a cople of differences.

So, they are trying to turn the Tajara into greater beings how exactly? Augmentation? The DPRA would not really have industry or technology like the pra to do that. 

I am a bit confused by the cultural part. How they are trying to keep the old stuff while turning into something else? How people could even relate to this past condition?

Also, the xenophilia part is not really explained what it means.

19 hours ago, Alberyk said:

So, they are trying to turn the Tajara into greater beings how exactly? Augmentation? The DPRA would not really have industry or technology like the pra to do that. 

Greater beings through augmentation, yes, through embracing technology. The DPRA clearly doesn't, that's why, to appeal to the common folk, he wants to issues subsidize the education and research fields through grants and the growth of corporations, he is effectively appealing to the downtrodden and humbly requesting that by opening the markets to a contained degree, the DPRA would benefit, which is what I mean by xenophilia, perhaps, having the word xenophilia was a bad choice and more so integration is much better.

In regards to the cultural aspect, it was more so, through using the culture of the Tajara people, by posing them as superior beings that could gain the power of Mata'ke gained after slaying the God-King as mentioned in myth. It is a cultural revolution of self glory and by extension, the state that is the DPRA. It will be a democracy.

I will admit, I've had to do a few rewrites to accompany what you and the others wrote so I apologize if its a bit messy, I didn't expect it would be like so.

19 hours ago, Alberyk said:

It is kinda hard to understand what exactly Reformed Al'mariism wants and I don't know if it even makes sense to be included in the aspect of Al'mariism itself because it is barely the same ideology due to a cople of differences.

The thought process behind it being called "Reformed Al'mariism" was that it was an inherent bastardization, a name made to give itself a false sense of legitimacy think of the Holy Roman Empire, it wasn't Holy, nor Roman, or really an Empire, it was a hundred of toolboth castles fighting for control over the Germany area. Zaft believes that, yes, he will preserve the cultures of the original people, from the lodges to the Zhan communities yet he will use them to glorify the Tajara people though outsiders would see it as a bastardization.

• 2 weeks later...