[Accepted] yirar90150 - Permaban Appeal

BYOND Key: yirar90150

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: This ban was applied by @Juani2400 on 2020-02-09 00:16:24

Reason of Ban:  Spamming OOC, then admin PMs.

Reason for Appeal: I would like to be unbanned so that I may be able to play on your server again! I tried connecting again this past week and was reminded of this ban, and was further reminded of a private conversation @Faris and I had, wherein he informed me the soonest I would be able to appeal again after my last attempt would be this past April. Anyway, I'll try to keep it short - it's been over a year since the initial infraction, and I promise I won't be a thorn in your guys' sides. Ban evading will also be kept to a minimum (read: absolute zero). I have no interest in creating any further drama, I just want to open myself up to the possibility of role-playing on your server again. I am sorry.

Edit: I don't seem to be able to link to my previous appeal (lack the privileges?), but you can find it if you search posts made by @ScutLily!

Edited by Faris
5 minutes ago, Faris said:

I found a connection made on the 15th with another account, which has the typical attributes of ban evasion. Can you explain it?

What exactly did you find? I lost my previous login credentials, so I had made a new account to play. I was reminded of my ban when I tried to connect to the server, which is when I felt compelled to appeal. I am also using a different, older computer, that I'm not sure about whether or not I've connected with before.

I never wanted to ban evade. This is the second time I've tried appealing this honestly; I've reached out to you several times now via PMs, in a friendly manner, trying to convey to you that my intentions are pure. I really, truly, just want to be given an honest second chance, so that I can prove to you that I have no desire to cause any trouble! I just want to play again!

5 minutes ago, Faris said:

Is this an account not listed here? If so, please list it.

I don't even recall... I made it to play, saw the ban message, and subsequently left it alone, before appealing about a week later. I've since reset the computer and lost the credentials to the account in question. If the issue is going to be keeping me on one single account, then that's something I'll willingly compromise to.

Edit: I don't have access to any of the BYOND accounts that I've used to previously connect to your server.

Edited by LilyDX
7 minutes ago, LilyDX said:

If the issue is going to be keeping me on one single account, then that's something I'll willingly compromise to.

I'm willing to accept this appeal, but you'll need to stick to one account from now on. When you're able, reply with the account you'd like to be your primary one.

Absolutely! If it's all right with you, I'll be making a new forum account with the same name for continuity's sake. I'll shoot you a PM whenever I get around to playing. Thanks a lot, Faris, it's good to be back!

:-)

Edited by LilyDX
  • Faris changed the title to [Accepted] yirar90150 - Permaban Appeal
  • Faris locked this topic