Nikolai The Beast - Forced Round End, Faked Sing Release

Guest Marlon Phoenix

I'm attempting to keep my head clear of this to avoid my own brain melting due to actual world stress compiling with this, but Rai revealed the Ruse ten minutes before the nuke went off over general comms. Specifically ten seconds before the shuttle left. I do not understand who the fuck didn't pay heed and set that nuke off, but it wasn't jackboot, as I've learned by other means.

And jackboot, it's not what /you did/ that was bad about the ops that made Rai decide on this, it was what the other one or ones did, with the bombings and the suddenly tossing the station to bits with a end round nuke, although the Bombing of research turned into a Bombing of escape, I should mention, that is the concern with the ops, not counting how silly the idea of selling the main reason why we are here, to research delicious plasma.

As another point, Rai also isn't a CMO to lead an entire station, she's the CMO to lead medical. She has no training in leading an entire station. She did what she thought was best in that specific situation. Had I been playing another character, the situation would have ended differently. You can't expect Rai to be giving a captain level thought process to a bloody nuke situation when she isn't legally allowed to be the captain. Her job is keeping people alive, not handling high level terrorist threats.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both sides have made mistakes. You're acting as if Nuke Ops was completely fine, which it wasn't.

That's not what I'm saying. I don't think you entirely grasped what I'm trying to say. I'm not trying to say what they did was perfect.

Let me make this clear, since everybody seems to be ignoring my previous post:

Nikolai has already been talked to about the IC connotations of acting in the manner he did as Rai.

If you're coming here to bash him about thinking he tried to end the round early, don't.

If you're coming here to bash him about Rai's actions being unacceptable, don't.

If you people can't have a civil discussion about the event with open minds, don't post here.

The whole drawing lines in the sand and throwing stones at each other over the things the other party did wrong needs to stop.